Badang, the Tribal Warrior, is a fearsome fighter hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang known for his devastating iron fists.
He possesses one of the deadliest skill combos in the Land of Dawn, trapping enemies within a rock wall before taking them down with a flurry of punches.
He also has crowd control immunity, shield gain, as well as knockback and stun effects in his unique skill set.
If you want to master playing Badang in Mobile Legends, here’s a complete beginner’s guide that covers recommended emblems, battle spell, best builds, and skill combinations.
Badang’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Chivalry Fist
After every four basic attacks, Badang’s next normal hit deals extra physical damage and knocks enemies back. Enemies that are knocked into obstacles will be stunned.
- Chivalry Fist can trigger basic attack effects and benefits from physical lifesteal items, so it’s highly recommended that you buy Demon Hunter Sword and Corrosion Scythe.
- Golden Staff can’t trigger the skill’s effects twice, but still provides him with a lot of attack speed to proc it as much as possible.
- This can be activated by Fist Wind and Fist Crack. You can stack this with basic attacks first before using the skills.
- With its knockback and stun effects, you can interrupt certain skills and blink or charge abilities.
First skill – Fist Wind
Badang unleashes a gust of punch in the target direction, dealing physical damage to enemies hit, slowing them, and knocking them back.
- The Fist Wind explodes upon hitting an obstacle, dealing damage to nearby enemies. However, this only explodes once even if passing through multiple obstacles.
- This can trigger attack effects and grants him one stack of Chivalry Fist, whether he hits an enemy or not. So, don’t hesitate to use this often.
- He stores up to two charges of this skill, and restores a charge every 11 seconds.
- As this is his farming and poking tool, level this up whenever possible.
Second skill – Fist Break
Badang dashes in the target direction, dealing physical damage to enemies in his path while gaining a shield that lasts for a few seconds.
He stops immediately upon hitting an enemy hero, slightly knocking them back while creating an obstacle that lasts for several seconds behind them. Enemies hit by the obstacle receive damage.
- Using this skill again will remove the obstacle.
- Its cooldown remains the same even if he creates a wall.
- He will only create an obstacle if he encounters heroes on his way. As such, he will pass through Guinevere’s illusion, Sun’s Dopplegangers, and Hanzo’s original body when Kinjutsu Pinnacle is active.
- You can use this to dash over walls, making it a great tool for escaping as well.
Ultimate – Fist Crack
Badang throws a flurry of punches in the target direction, dealing physical damage to enemies hit multiple times. The Fist Wind generated by the punches will explode upon hitting an obstacle, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
He is immune to control effects for the duration.
- Similar to Chivalry Fist and Fist Wind, Fist Crack can trigger attack effects.
- This skill can only be cancelled or interrupted by suppression, which Kaja, Franco, and Barats possess in their ultimates. Make sure to use this once the enemies use up their suppress abilities.
- Using Flicker will not cancel this skill. You can use it to reposition and hit your intended target.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Badang in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flicker is the excellent battle spell for Badang. It provides him an outstanding way to catch enemies off guard, closing the gap against them instantly before launching his deadly combo.
He can also reposition his ultimate using Flicker if necessary. Additionally, he can use it to chase down enemies with low HP or get out of dangerous situations.
You can either opt for Assassin emblem, which provides huge physical damage and penetration, or Fighter emblem, which grants a combination of damage and defense.
If you want to select Assassin emblem, choose the High and Dry talent. It gives a significant edge in the laning phase and is great in getting pickoffs. Go all in on Bravery and Invasion subtalents for maximum damage.
If you pick Fighter emblem instead, then go for Disabling Strike. It provides additional physical attack when you inflict a slowing effect on enemy heroes, which synergizes with Fist Wind and Corrosion Scythe, a viable item for Badang. It’s the same with Assassin emblem, put your talent points on Bravery and Invasion.
Best item build
Building up your attack speed is the best way to maximize Badang’s passive.
After buying Tough Boots or Warrior Boots depending on your lane matchup, purchase Demon Hunter Sword and Corrosion Scythe or Golden Staff. Your next items will depend on the situation of the game.
If you need to dish out more damage, get Blade of Heptaseas, Malefic Roar, and Hunter Strike. But if you need to increase your survivability, go for Athena’s Shield or Antique Cuirass, then finish your build with Immortality.
The best build for Badang in Mobile Legends
- Tough/Warrior Boots
- Demon Hunter Sword
- Corrosion Scythe/Golden Staff
- Blade of Heptaseas
- Malefic Roar
Easy combos to learn
In the laning phase, use Fist Wind to harass your opponent and farm the minion waves. Try to trap your enemy with Fist Break and hit him with basic attacks to proc Chivalry Fist.
When you reach level four and get Fist Crack, you can unleash the combo. However, you may need two core items to guarantee a kill when the enemy has full HP.
Hide in the bush first and wait for the target to come close. Use Fist Break to hold him in place then cast Fist Crack. Finish him off with Fist Wind or basic attacks.
You can also use Flicker to cut the gap before executing the skill combo. When selecting targets, always go for squishy enemies, such as mages, assassins, or marksmen.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for MLBB esports news, guides and updates.
READ MORE: The 3 best heroes to counter Cecilion in Mobile Legends