Minsitthar, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang‘s one and only warrior king, is not your typical fighter hero.
He is the kryptonite of all mobile heroes in the game. This is because his ultimate, King’s Calling, can prevent any enemies within a large area from using movement skills.
Additionally, he has the ability to pull multiple enemies towards him with Spear of Glory, making him an excellent initiator.
If you want to become a formidable force with Minsitthar in ranked, you need to understand the hero’s strengths and weaknesses. This guide provides essential information on the optimal emblem set, battle spells, builds, and combos.
Passive – Mark of the King
Minsitthar’s basic attacks and skills apply a stack. Upon reaching five stacks, the next attack will detonate all marks to deal a large amount of damage and stun the target and restore HP.
- This can only trigger once every six seconds on the same target.
- Building attack speed is the way to go if you want to proc Mark of the King as much as possible.
- The royal guards in King’s Calling also apply stack.
- You can apply stacks to multiple targets at the same time during Shield Assault. Use that to your advantage and cast King’s Calling and Shield Assault whenever you successfully hook someone in a team fight.
Skill 1 – Spear of Glory
When pulling back his spear, Minsitthar will pull all enemy heroes in its path to him.
- Use this skill when the enemy is grouped together, as it can pull multiple targets at once.
- This skill has a slight delay, so aim this skill manually to where you think your target will go.
- Spear of Glory can also pull concealed enemies, making it a perfect tool for face-checking bushes.
- Flicker is the best battle spell for Minsitthar because of this skill. After successfully hooking your target, you can cast Flicker backward toward your tower to gain additional distance. This maneuver takes some practice, but it can prove to be quite effective during the laning phase if you wish to secure a few kills.
Skill 2 – Shield Assault
Ministthar holds up his shield, reducing incoming damage from the front for a period of time.
- While in this stance, his basic attacks will hit all enemies in a rectangular area and have increased attack speed.
- He has a 25% damage reduction when the shield is up. Use this whenever a marksman targets you in team fights.
- Don’t forget to press the basic attack button while this shield is up!
- Shield Assault will be canceled if you use Spear of Glory or King’s Calling.
Ultimate – King’s Calling
Minsitthar charges forward and calls four royal guards to form a field around him. The Royal Guards cannot move but will attack enemies in the field.
- Enemies in the field are slowed by 20% and cannot use movement skills.
- The royal guards can also trigger Minsitthar’s equipment effects with their attacks.
- With a cooldown of 50 seconds at max level, King’s Calling has one of the longest skill cooldowns in the game, so it’s best to use this skill judiciously during crucial team fights or to secure high-value objectives like Turtle or Lord.
- The ultimate stays even after you die or leave outside the circle.
- Position yourself in a tight spot when hooking someone with Spear of Glory, then use King’s Calling to prevent them from escaping. This is almost always a free kill unless the enemy you hooked is a tank or someone with a Vengeance battle spell.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Minsitthar in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flicker is the best option for him since it goes well with his Spear of Glory skill. He also does not have any mobility skills, so this battle spell will get you out of dangerous situations.
If you are the roamer, it’s important to prioritize survivability to initiate team fights without dying too quickly. Vengeance is a good option in this case since it can reduce damage taken, allowing you to last longer in fights.
Recommended emblem sets
Consider choosing the High and Dry talent in the emblem tree to gain extra damage in the laning phase. The added movement speed and physical damage can be especially potent against enemy EXP laners without an escape skill.
On the other hand, if you’re playing as the roamer, the Concussive Blast talent in the tank emblem tree is an excellent option. This talent grants Minsitthar defensive stats and a useful offensive tool in team fights with the Concussive Blast effect.
To maximize the effectiveness of Mark of the King in team fights, focus on building attack speed and on-hit item effects. This build route will also enhance the effectiveness of the royal guard, transforming you into a killing machine during the late stages of the game.
Start with Corrosion Scythe for its attack speed and slow effect, then follow up with Demon Hunter Sword for a significant physical damage boost. If you’re ahead in the game, consider going for Berserker’s Fury. But if you’re behind, opt for a more defensive route with items like Dominance Ice or Thunder Belt.
Prioritize physical damage and attack speed above all else. Your final two items should be defensive items like Immortality or Athena’s Shield since he tends to fall off in the late game and becomes more susceptible to dying in team fights.
The best build for Minsitthar in Mobile Legends
- Tough Boots
- Corrosion Scythe
- Demon Hunter Sword
- Thunder Belt
- Athena’s Shield/Antique Cuirass
Easy combos to learn
During the laning phase, use Shield Assault to clear minion waves and harass the enemy EXP laner. If they get too close to your tower, use Spear of Glory to pull them in.
At level four, when the Turtle is on your side, move into position to help secure the buff with your jungler. If an enemy tries to contest, use King’s Calling to prevent them from escaping, and Spear of Glory to pull them towards you.
In a 1v1, start by using Spear of Glory and Shield Assault to trigger the Mark of the King passive. Once your opponent tries to escape using a movement skill or Flicker, use King’s Calling to secure the easy kill.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for MLBB esports news, guides, and updates.
READ MORE: Exclusive: Want to master Fanny? Kairi recommends watching this streamer right now