Updated on April 9, 12:03 p.m. (GMT+8): Added more relevant links.
Floryn is a support hero in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, released as part of MLBB’s 5th year anniversary celebration.
Floryn has a unique mechanic in the game, possessing an item in her inventory that increases her stats. She can also share that item’s power with another teammate.
On top of that, she can heal allies wherever they are on the map.
Learn how to play the Budding Hope in this comprehensive Mobile Legends: Bang Bang guide.
Floryn’s skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Passive – Dew
Dew’s Lantern can slightly increase her attributes and evolve at full energy stacks (1000). When at the Fountain, Floryn can share the Lantern’s power with an allied hero, granting them an extra piece of equipment that does not take up equipment slots.
Cooldown: 30s. The equipment will also evolve at full energy stacks. Floryn can accelerate the energy accumulation speed by hitting enemies with her skills. Floryn can’t sell the lantern.
- Floryn has an unsellable item in her inventory that provides magic power and movement speed. When the stacks reach 1000, the magic power and movement speed will increase, with added cooldown reduction.
- She can share the lantern’s power with any ally when she is in the fountain. Allies will gain extra HP starting at 0 stacks, and will be granted additional physical attack, magic power, and HP at 1000 stacks.
- It’s best to share Dew’s Lantern with either the jungler or the gold laner.
- Prioritize maxing out the stacks first in the laning phase. You can do this by hitting enemies with skills. The faster you get to 1000 stacks, the easier it will be for you and your ally to maximize the power of the Lantern.
Skill 1 – Sow
She tosses an Energy Seed at a designated enemy, dealing Magic Damage. Healing Fruits will then spawn and bounce to nearby allies, restoring health plus 5% of their lost HP for them (80% of the amount when cast on a non-hero enemy).
- Sow can affect multiple allies and goes well with Floyn’s ultimate, Bloom.
- Hitting a creep or minion with Sow also procs the healing fruits.
- If the enemy moves off too far a distance during the casting of Sow, the healing fruits won’t appear.
- At full energy, the attack range of Sow increases to 125%.
- Sow is great if you are trying to invade the enemy buff as it can help your jungler restore some of his health, which will give you an advantage during the contestation.
Skill 2 – Sprout
Floryn casts a blob of energy in a designated direction, dealing Magic Damage to the enemy hit. Upon hitting an enemy with Sprout or reaching the maximum range, the energy will explode, dealing extra Magic Damage to enemies in the area and stunning them for one second.
- If the skill does not an hit an enemy before it explodes, it won’t stun any enemies.
- Sprout can stun multiple enemies.
- At full energy, the explosion radius of Sprout increases to 125%. This is a game changer as more enemies can now get stunned.
- This skill also explodes upon hitting minions or creeps, so positioning is very important if you want Sprout to directly hit enemy heroes.
Ultimate – Bloom
Floryn resonates with Dew’s power, restoring HP for all allied heroes 2 times (ignores distance). Also deals Magic Damage to enemies around the allied heroes and slows them by 30% for 0.8s each time the healing takes effect.
- Bloom heals all of your allies wherever they are. With that, map awareness is key and you should always be mindful whenever a team fight is taking place on the battlefield.
- Since Bloom damages enemies who are caught in the skill’s area of effect, you can use this in large-scale team fights even when your allies still have a moderate amount of health.
- Do not use Bloom at the last minute since the healing effect does not take effect immediately. Always try to preempt.
- Bloom is best used during a large-scale team fight where the enemies are clumped together. This ensures that they also take damage from the skill’s area of effect.
- At full energy, Bloom Removes regeneration and Shield reduction effects on allied heroes and makes them immune to the effects for three seconds each time the healing takes effect.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Floryn in Mobile Legends
Battle spell guide
Floryn’s weakness is that she doesn’t have any escape skills. This makes Flicker very important so that she can get out sticky situations and get a better position in team fights.
If the enemy has a lot of crowd control, Purify is your best bet.
If you are feeling lucky and the enemy has a lot of squishy heroes, you can go with Flameshot. This is especially the case if you are laning against a mage with a gap closer as you can push them away if they get too close.
Recommended emblem set for Floryn in Mobile Legends
Floryn excels with the support emblem tree. Go with Agility for the extra movement speed, Gift for the added healing effect, and Focusing Mark so that you can increase the damage of your allies to enemy heroes.
If you are out drafted, you can opt for Pull Yourself Together as it decreases your respawn time and battle spell cooldown.
Some players also choose the tank emblem tree, but it’s not a good start for beginners since Floryn needs all the healing and movement speed she can get. After all, she is one of the squishiest heroes in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
Recommended best build
For her item build, you want to focus on magic items or tank items, depending on your preferred playstyle. If you are just starting out, building her with a mix of both magic and defensive items is recommended.
Here is a sample guide build in a typical game against a well-balanced lineup.
A guide on the best build for Floryn in Mobile Legends
- Demon Shoes
- Fleeting Time
- Necklace of Durance
Always remember that you can only build five items, as the Lantern takes up one spot in your inventory.
The item provides magic power, movement speed, and CD reduction. That means building her with offensive magic items is unnecessary since all the damage you need is already in the Lantern.
A quick guide on easy combos to learn
As a healer support hero, she doesn’t have any fixed combos. All you need is to keep a close eye on your allies and heal them whenever their health is low.
In team fights, cast sprout on the enemy carries. If your allies and enemies are clumped together, use Bloom as it also damages enemies who are caught in the area of effect.
Remember, you should never walk up to the front line. If possible, only show up in the map when you are with a teammate. She is a very squishy hero, and getting caught by the enemy jungler would mean instant demise.
READ MORE: Stomp your ranked games with Popol and Kupa, the best marksman right now