Updated on August 11, 5 p.m. (GMT+8): Updated recommended emblem.
The most unique marksman in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is Beatrix, who was first hyped up in the new battle royale game mode, Survival: Nexus and has since officially taken her place in the Land of Dawn.
Based on Moonton’s characterization, she is rated low in durability, high in offense, and placed at maximum difficulty. If you enjoy putting hours into mastering a hero, Beatrix is the one for you.
She has four guns, which gives you not only four different ways to attack with your basic attack, you also get four unique ultimates!
Beatrix’s skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Passive – Mechanical Genius
Her extraordinary talent in the field of mechanics allowed Beatrix to produce 4 weapon(s) of truly awe-inspiring firepower.
Beatrix cannot deal critical damage, and converts every percent critical chance gained to physical attack.
Four guns – Renner, Benett, Wesker, Nibiru
Renner (green): Longshot — Fire a powerful shot in the enemy’s current direction, dealing huge physical damage to the first target hit. This shot can be dodged, or blocked by others.
Benett (red): Area Bombing — Choose a location to bombard, dealing physical damage to all enemies in that area and slowing them.
Wesker (yellow): Proximity Advantage — Fire five shots at the target, each one dealing physical damage. Damage dealt to targets hit multiple times decays.
Nibiru (purple): Rapid Fire — Let loose a volley of four shots, each dealing physical damage.
- To easily remember her guns and what they do, recognize them by their color instead.
- Green is your longest range gun which fires in a line, red is your AoE bombing gun, yellow is your shotgun, and purple is your mini, high attack speed gun.
- All guns deal less damage to creeps.
- Guns with AoE damage are your best tools to push minion waves.
- Renner (green), has the longest range, so use it to poke down ranged enemies in lane. It also does a high amount of damage to minions, and can be used to clear them out as well.
- One of the coolest thing to note is that Renner (green) and Benett (red) outrange turrets, so use them against these structures!
First skill – Masterful Gunner
Passive: Beatrix can carry two weapons at once, and increase her physical attack.
Active: Beatrix takes a moment to swap her primary weapon with the secondary she has slung over her back, gaining an all-new way to attack and Ultimate.
- You can only carry two guns at a time, so pick them based on their range, function, stage of the game, and the heroes you’re up against.
Second skill – Tactical Reposition
Beatrix leaps forward and fully reloads her current weapon.
- This skill’s animation will change depending on the weapon she’s using, but the effect will be the same regardless of the weapon.
- Tactical Reposition can be blocked by the Grounded effect caused by Minsitthar.
- It is your only mobility skill in your kit, so use it wisely. Reposition forwards to finish off kills reloaded, or backwards in retreat.
Ultimate – Renner’s Apathy, Bennett’s Rage, Wesker’s Elation
Renner’s Apathy (green): Beatrix wields Renner calmly upon the battlefield, aiming at the enemy. When releasing the skill, she deals massive physical damage to the first enemy hit.
Bennett’s Rage (red): Beatrix focuses her range, and has Bennett rain down a bombardment in a set area 5 times. Each bombardment slows and deals physical damage to enemies hit. This damage decays when hitting the same target multiple times.
Wesker’s Elation (yellow): Beatrix raises Wesker and fires off ultra bullets that deal huge physical damage each time they hit an enemy. The damage of successive hits on the same enemy decays.
Nibiru’s Passion (purple): Beatrix squeezes the trigger to greet oncoming enemies with 10 volleys from Nibiru, inflicting physical damage to each hit.
- All ultimate skills get a percentage of physical lifesteal, but are not affected by spell vamp.
- After using an ultimate, you can switch guns using your first skill, Masterful Gunner, to unlock a second ultimate immediately.
- As her ultimate skills are great to finish enemies off, use them at the end of combat once you’ve lowered your target’s health.
- Renner’s Apathy (green) requires a moment to calibrate, so you need to hold the button down and ensure the skill’s outlines align for a surefire, clean, and accurate shot.
- Use Renner’s Apathy to snipe enemies from a distance. Much like Lesley’s Ultimate Snipe, it can be blocked.
- Bennett’s Rage (red) is a large AoE circle that practically covers the entire lane. It has a slower animation compared to the rest of her ultimate skills however, and is best used in combination with your ally’s AoE crowd control spells. Heroes like Tigreal, Atlas, and most tanks provide great setups.
- Use Wesker’s Elation (yellow) to finish off enemies in close range. This is ultimate has the fastest cast time.
- Nibiru’s Passion (purple) is a mid range gun, and therefore gives you a mid range ultimate that lies in between Wesker’s Elation and Renner’s Apathy. It spreads out in an AoE cone, and does damage over time, and can be interrupted.
Special skill – Need Backup
Having escaped battle for three seconds, Beatrix can call for her butler Morgan to provide her with a backup weapons crate.
She must then choose two weapons from the crate to serve as her primary and secondary weapons. Her weapon selection is interrupted if she performs any other action during this period.
- Tap this special skill button near the bottom middle of your screen to change guns.
- Your first choice will become your primary weapon, while your second choice will be your secondary one.
- Selecting only one weapon before this skill is cancelled will switch her primary weapon but keep the same secondary weapon she had before.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Beatrix in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Even though Beatrix can use Tactical Reposition to escape, taking Flicker as your Battle Spell is still the most reliable option, especially since you are mainly using her second skill for quick reloads.
|READ MORE BEATRIX GUIDES HERE|
|The 3 best heroes to counter Beatrix in Mobile Legends|
The Assassin emblem is the most optimal choice for Beatrix because it grants a signifcant boost to adaptive penetration, adaptive attack, and movement speed.
Select Agility in the first tier for additional movement speed, and Weapons Master in the second tier to gain extra physical attack from equipment, emblem, and skills.
For your core talent, select Quantum Charge. It provides periodic boost to movement speed and HP restoration when dealing damage using basic attacks.
Beatrix best build
Equipment wise, items that give flat physical attack work best with Beatrix who would not benefit from critical damage.
Haa’s Claws is a core item that gives you physical attack damage and lifesteal. Some replace Haa’s Claws with Demon Hunter Sword as their core, paired with Endless Battle, which gives you sustained damage.
Throw in Blade of Despair, Malefic Roar, and Hunter Strike to your build for enormous physical attack and penetration.
Like all marksmen, you’ll want to opt for defensive items like Immortality or Athena’s Shield from mid to late game so that you have more survivability.
The best build for Beatrix in Mobile Legends
- Swift Boots
- Blade of Despair
- Hunter Strike
- Haas’ Claws/Demon Hunter Sword
- Malefic Roar
Easy combos to learn
Since Beatrix is a marksman with multiple guns, she doesn’t have any fixed combos, but some guns are more reliable than others.
At level one, Wesker’s Elation (yellow) does an incredible amount of burst damage. Putting a point into your second skill, Tactical Reposition, you can burst down the enemy hero with aggressive positioning and a reload, giving you a minimum of four shots.
You can also pair up Tactical Reposition with Nibiru’s Passion (purple) to dish out damage to more enemies in a bigger area.