Riot Games and Netflix have a special surprise for League of Legends fans — Arcane profile icons are now available on the streaming platform!
Due to popular demand, you can now change your icon to rep your favorite characters in the Netflix-exclusive animated series. Users can choose from 12 different personas to customize their streaming accounts:
Which side are you on, Zaun or Piltover? Take your pick and show your love for your faves with these fresh avatars.
How to change your Netflix profile picture to Arcane profile icons
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Arcane icons on Netflix:
- On your browser, visit https://www.netflix.com/ and log in to your account.
- You will be redirected to the “Who’s watching?” page which shows all the other profiles on the account. Click on the “Manage Profiles” button and choose the account you wish to customize.
- Click on your current icon. The page will then display a myriad of icons to choose from.
- Scroll down until you find the Arcane set. Pick one from the 12 available icons.
- Click save and you’re done.
On mobile devices
- Open the Netflix app on your device.
- Click on your current profile icon located on the top right of the screen.
- Click on the “Manage Profiles” button and choose the account you wish to customize.
- Tap on your current icon. You will then be redirected to all available icons. Scroll down until you find the Arcane set.
- Pick your favorite character from the series and you’re done!
The first season focused on the backstories and lore of sisters Vi and Jinx — how they lived and survived inside Piltover, and how they eventually gained their powers.
The series also showed how Zaun came to be an independent city, with shimmer and Hextech technology at the helm of its development.