After two Dota 2 Regional Leagues and two Major tournaments during the 2021 DPC season, as well as six Regional Qualifiers, the full list of invited and qualified teams for TI10 is almost complete.
These invited and qualified teams for The International 10 have either accumulated enough DPC Points or won their respective Regional Qualifiers to compete in Dota 2’s most prestigious and sought-after annual tournament.
These invited and qualified teams for TI10 have their sights set on taking home the US$40 million prize pool, and add their names to the Aegis of Champions.
Who has qualified for TI10? These are the 18 invited and qualified teams for TI10
12 invited teams from the 2021 DPC season
- (1) Evil Geniuses (1,600 DPC Points) — North America
- (2) PSG.LGD (1,200 DPC Points) — China
- (3) Virtus.pro (1,200 DPC Points) — CIS (Eastern Europe)
- (4) Quincy Crew (1,100 DPC Points) — North America
- (5) Invictus Gaming (1,100 DPC Points) — China
- (6) T1 (1,070 DPC Points) — Southeast Asia
- (7) Team Secret (950 DPC Points) — Western Europe
- (8) Vici Gaming (900 DPC Points) — China
- (9) Team Aster (800 DPC Points) — China
- (10) Alliance (800 DPC Points) — Western Europe
- (11) beastcoast (800 DPC Points) — South America
- (12) Thunder Predator (800 points) — South America
- Vici Gaming win big at WePlay AniMajor Playoffs and qualify for TI10
- T1 punch their ticket to TI10 in WePlay AniMajor Playoffs debut win
6 qualified teams from the Regional Qualifiers
- CIS (Eastern Europe) — Team Spirit
- South America — SG e-sports
- Southeast Asia — Fnatic
- North America — Undying
- Europe — OG
- China — Elephant
All invited and qualified teams for TI10 will begin their journey with the Group Stage on August 5. The Main Event will begin on August 10.
READ MORE: Kuku leads T1 to the WePlay AniMajor Playoffs Upper Bracket Final