Updated on November 3, 12:30 p.m. (GMT+8): Added relevant guides.
With the lethal damage from her passive ability, she can single-handedly carry a team to victory.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos
|Full list of MLBB guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms
Master playing the sniper hero using this extensive guide covering skill tips, ideal battle spell and emblem, best build, and combos.
Lesley’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Lethal Shot
If Lesley doesn’t take damage for five seconds, her next basic attack gains extra range and critical chance, and deals true damage (higher damage against minions).
Each point of fixed physical penetration Lesley acquires is converted into critical damage, but her base critical damage is reduced.
Her basic attack restores five points of energy and her Lethal Shot doubles the amount of energy restored. The cooldown of Lethal Shot resets each time she casts a skill.
- Whenever Lethal Shot is available, there’s a circular line indicating her attack range. Maximize it to poke enemies from afar.
- This allows her to deal true damage, which ignores any damage reduction effects, making her a great counter against tanky heroes.
- Her true damage is based on her physical attack and triggers physical lifesteal, so build offensive items with said attributes.
First skill – Master of Camouflage
Lesley enters the camouflage state, gaining double energy regen, extra movement speed, and extra physical attack.
The state lasts for a few seconds or until she takes or deals damage. Enemies can detect her position through distortions of their surroundings.
- Max out Master of Camouflage first as this is her main mobility and poking skill.
- In camouflage state, you cannot be targeted by basic attacks or single-target spells. However, you can still be hit by AoE skills and get fully revealed, so remember to dodge them.
- Using this will remove the aggro of minions attacking you.
- The cooldown of this skill starts as soon as she exits camouflage state.
Second skill – Tactical Grenade
Lesley throws a tactical grenade in the target direction while slightly jumping back, dealing physical damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area and knocking them back.
She can cast this skill during the Ultimate Snipe to cancel the state and immediately fire a Fatal Bullet at the target. The attack is only triggered when there are unfired Fatal Bullets left.
- With its knockback effect, you can use Tactical Grenade to interrupt basic attacks and skills, like Claude’s Blazing Duet ultimate.
- However, this cannot stop crowd control immune abilities. Make sure to build a defensive item if necessary. For example, buy Wind of Nature against Aldous to negate his subsequent attacks when he uses Contract: Chase Fate on you.
- You can use this to knock back an approaching enemy while you are channeling Ultimate Snipe.
Ultimate – Ultimate Snipe
Lesley locks onto the target enemy hero and fires four Fatal Bullets in succession, each dealing physical damage equal to a certain base damage plus a percentage of physical attack and the target’s lost HP, and restoring energy on hit. The Bullets can be blocked by other enemy heroes.
If this skill is interrupted, each remaining Bullet reduces the skill cooldown.
- You can enhance the damage of a Fatal Bullet by casting Master of Camouflage while Ultimate Snipe is channeling.
- Lesley can aim for up to eight seconds when using the ultimate. To do this, hold the skill button, and release it when you’re ready to fire.
- While holding down the skill button, you can manually target a specific enemy within the range.
- When you use this skill, the camera height is raised, and enemies within range get revealed, even those inside bushes. You can use this to scout prowling opponents.
- You can use Flicker while this skill is channeling.
- She still fires Fatal Bullets a short distance beyond the skill’s range indicator.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Lesley in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flicker is the best battle spell for Lesley, since she lacks a reliable mobility spell.
Use this primarily for getting out of dangerous situations. Alternatively, you can use this to chase down and finish off enemies with low HP.
Naturally, the Marksman emblem works best for Lesley.
In the first tier, select Fatal for additional critical chance and damage. Alternatively, you can choose Agility for extra movement speed.
|READ MORE LESLEY GUIDES HERE
|The 5 best heroes to counter Lesley in Mobile Legends
Next, pick Weapon Master in the second tier to gain additional physical attack from items, emblem, and skills, strengthening the true damage from Lethal Shot.
Finally, take Quantum Charge as your primary talent. It provides you with a significant boost in movement speed, and restores HP when you deal damage with basic attacks, helping you sustain especially in the laning stage when special siege minions spawn.
Lesley best build
When building items for Lesley, you should aim to increase your physical attack to strengthen the true damage from her Lethal Shot passive.
Berserker Fury, Endless Battle, and Blade of Despair are core items that provide massive physical attack, critical damage, and lifesteal.
You can enhance your physical attack further by buying additional Blade of Despair.
Alternatively, you can get utility offensive items, such as Rose Gold Meteor, Sea Halberd, and Wind of Nature, depending on the situation.
The best build for Lesley in Mobile Legends
- Swift Boots
- Berserker’s Fury
- Endless Battle
- Blade of Despair
- Rose Gold Meteor
- Wind of Nature
Easy skill combos to learn
During the laning phase, always use Master of Camouflage to trigger Lethal Shot before poking your enemy.
If an opponent closes in on you, push them away using Tactical Grenade then run using Master of Camouflage. Assess the situation if you can safely hit them with the enhanced basic attack.
When an enemy gets low on HP, cast Ultimate Snipe. Remember, you can manually target an opponent by holding down the skill button and hovering over them.
Use Master of Camouflage whenever it’s available while you are channeling Ultimate Snipe.