Mobile Legends: Bang Bang released patch 1.6.94 on the official server on June 28. Titled the “Rise of the Necrokeep” update, this patch features massive hero changes to Vexana, Faramis, and Leomord, three of the least used heroes in the game.
The user interface in the ranked queue screen and in-game were also polished. There were also numerous battlefield changes, including adjustments to Retribution, laning, and more.
Here is everything you need to know about patch 1.6.94, including hero changes, buffs, nerfs, and battlefield changes.
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.94 introduces new hero revamps to Vexana, Faramis, and Leomord
Passive – Vicious Retrieval
- Faramis can now more easily acquire soul fragments. The soul fragments can also enhance his damage.
Skill 1 – Shadow Stampede
- Faramis can now move through terrain in the Shadow state, and can cast the skill again to leave the state and pull marked enemies toward him early.
Skill 2 – Ghost Bursters
- With an optimized casting experience and range, Faramis can now hit enemies more easily and at longer distances.
Ultimate – Cult Altar
- Faramis transforms his surroundings into the Nether Realm, granting affected allied heroes (including himself) extra HP and a chance to “cheat death”.
Passive – Nether Touch
- Enemies hit by Vexana or her Undead Knight will explode upon death.
Skill 1 – Deathly Grasp
- Vexana unleashes a Phantom Claw that terrifies the first enemy hero hit. Phantom Power will then erupt at the enemy hero’s location, dealing damage to nearby enemies and terrifying them.
Skill 2 – Cursed Blast
- After a short delay, Vexana strikes the target area with a blast of Nether Energy, dealing damage to enemies within.
Ultimate – Eternal Guard
- Vexana summons an Undead Knight at the target location, dealing damage to enemies hit and knocking them airborne. The Undead Knight will then join Vexana in battle for some time.
Passive – The Oathkeeper
- Lowered the requirement for Leomord to launch critical strikes while increasing his damage and lifesteal ratio.
Skill 1 – Momentum
- With an optimized casting experience, Leomord can now cast this skill more frequently while dealing higher damage.
Ultimate – Phantom Steed
- An optimized casting experience and increased defense scaling will see Leomord riding Barbiel more confidently into the battlefield.
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.94 balance and hero adjustments
Skil 2 – Execution Strike
- New Effect: The skill can no longer be interrupted by control effects (except for Suppression)
- Slow Effect increased from 15% to 20%
Ultimate – Penalty Zone
- Base Damage increased from 300-500 to 300-600
- Slow Effect increased from 40%-50% to 45%-65%
- Casting range and jump speed increased
Passive – Mystic Favor
- Damage decreased from 160 + 70% Magic Power to 140 + 60% Magic Power
- New Effect: Besides inflicting True Damage, the attack will also slow the target by 30% for 1s
Skill 2 – Mystic Injunction
- Damage Interval decreased from 0.45s to 0.3s
- Damage decreased from 80-155 + 20% Magic Power to 55-105 + 16% Magic Power
- Cooldown increased from 7-5s to 8-6s
Ultimate – Mystic Gush
- Damage interval decreased from 0.3s to 0.2s
- Damage decreased from 220-350 + 50% Magic Power to 135-225 + 33% Magic Power
- Cooldown increased from 34-28s to 44-36s
- Enemies hit are no longer slowed
- Gord can now cast Battle Spells during the Ultimate
- Gord’s movement is no longer interrupted by Skill 1/2 casts
Passive – Transcendence
- Extra Damage Per Stack decreased from 120-130% to 110-120%
Skill 1 – Infinite Extension
- Damage adjusted from 300-550 + 120% Magic Power to 315-540 + 130% Magic Power
Skill 2 – Mystic Field
- Initial Damage increased from 100-200 + 50% Magic Power to 110-210 + 55% Magic Power
- Subsequent Damage increased from 200-400 + 100% Magic Power to 220-420 + 108% Magic Power
Ultimate – Dawning Light
- Damage increased from 700-1100 + 150% Magic Power to 750-1150 + 162% Magic Power
Skill 1 – Magic Boomerang
- Casting range slightly increased
- Foreswing slightly reduced
Skill 2 – Molina Smooch
- Skill range slightly reduced
Ultimate – Molina Blitz
- Casting experience optimized: The delay before the first attack is shortened, while the interval between two attacks is slightly increased
Skill 2 – Chaos Assault
- Damage Bonus adjusted from 130% Magic Power + 1.5%-3.5% of Target’s Max HP to 120% Magic Power + 2.5%-5% of Target’s Max HP
Passive – Smith’s Legacy
- Spell Vamp decreased from 25% to 20%
Skill 2 – Sword
- Reduced the Lifesteal efficiency to match that of other AoE skills
Skill 2 (Enhanced) – Enhanced Sword
- Reduced the Lifesteal efficiency to match that of other AoE skills
Skill 3 – Chain
- Initial Attack’s Base Damage decreased from 340-500 to 300-420
Passive – Tai Chi
- Damage Bonus decreased from 5% Max HP to 4% Max HP
- Shield Bonus decreased from 5% Max HP to 4% Max HP
Ultimate – Heavy Spin
- Cooldown increased from 45-37s to 55-47s
- Base Damage decreased from 180-540 to 180-420
- Fixed an issue where the damage was higher than stated
Skill 2 – Defiant Sword
- Damage decreased from 300-400 + 40% Physical Attack to 250-350 + 33% Physical Attack
- Attack Growth decreased from 14 to 11
Ultimate – Diversion
- Cooldown decreased from 55-45s to 50-40s
Skill 1 – Smart Missiles
- Damage decreased from 125-200 + 20%. Physical Attack to 120-220 + 25% Physical Attack
- Initial Physical Defense increased from 15 to 17
Passive – Overload
- Base Extra Damage increased from 90 to 105
Skill 1 – Superposition
- Base Damage increased from 150-450 to 175-500
Skill 1 – Heavy Left Punch
- Physical Attack Bonus increased from 150% to 165%
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.94 battlefield adjustments
Patch 1.6.94 jungle adjustments
- First 5 Minutes: Heroes equipped with Retribution can no longer gain Gold and EXP from minions when there are allied heroes without the Roaming footwear around
- Reduced Minion Rewards increased from 30% to 50%
- New Mechanism: When a jungler is 2 or more levels behind the enemy in the first 5 mins, their EXP gain gets a slight boost
- Retribution’s damage against creeps is no longer affected by damage boosting effects
Patch 1.6.94 creeps adjustment
- New Effect: When out of the leash range for the first time, the creep gains 50% extra Movement Speed until it moves back to the range
- New Effect: After moving back to the range, the creep will stop recovering HP and re-enter the battle state upon taking damage. (Only for the first time)
- First Spawn time decreased from 25s to 20s
- Lithowanderer first spawn increased from 43s to 48s
Patch 1.6.94 equipment adjustment
- Extra HP Bonus decreased from 25% to 20%
- Damage Reflection Ratio decreased from 25% to 20%
- Craft Cost decreased from 1960 to 1910
- Damage Reduction adjusted from 3-10 to 5-8
- Craft Cost decreased from 1980 to 1880
- Duration decreased from 5s to 3s
- Burn Damage adjusted from 1-2% Max HP (at 1-3 Stacks) to 0.5-2.5% Max HP (at 1-5 Stacks)
- Magic Defense Reduction adjusted from 2-9 to 3-7
- Magic Power increased from 150 to 175
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more Mobile Legends: Bang Bang news, updates, and guides.