The event will be open to the public, with additional safety measures put in place for MPL SG players competing onsite.
All seven teams in the league are vying for the lion’s share of the S$100,000 grand prize, the championship title, and the chance to represent the region at the upcoming Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Southeast Asia Cup (MSC 2022) in May.
MPL SG Season 3 playoffs includes a live audience and offline activations with prizes up for grabs
Organized by PVP Esports in partnership with GR.iD, the MPL SG playoffs will feature offline events during the four-day event.
Besides enjoying discounts at participating stores, ticket holders who spend at least S$30 at GR.iD will stand a chance to win up to 25,000 diamonds and Razer products:
- 1st prize: 10,000 diamonds and Razer Deathadder V2 X Hyperspeed Mouse
- 2nd prize: 5,000 diamonds and Razer Deathadder V2 X Hyperspeed Mouse
- 3rd prize: 3,000 diamonds and Razer Deathadder V2 X Hyperspeed Mouse
- 4th-10th prize: 1,000 diamonds
Attendees who snap a photo with MLBB heroes and MPL visuals located around the mall and tag both GR.iD and MPL Singapore also stand a chance to win the following prizes:
- 1st Prize: OSIM uThrone S worth $999
- 2nd Prize: OSIM uCosy 3D and OSIM uVision 3 worth $368
- 3rd Prize: 5,000 diamonds and Razer Deathadder V2 X Hyperspeed Mouse
All teams competing in the MPL SG Season 3 playoffs
GR.iD shopping mall address
1 Selegie Road
For more updates, follow MPL SG on Facebook.