Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.88 patch is out, and it’s one of the largest patches this year. The patch includes roaming equipment changes and three revamped heroes as part of the Project: NEXT update.
Here’s the full patch 1.5.88 hero and gameplay changes.
1.5.88 patch hero revamps and adjustments
Skill 1 – Dance of Blades
- Karina keeps flourishing her twin blades to defend against all Basic Attacks as she increases her Movement Speed. She launches a spinning slash when hit by a close-range Basic Attack, or throws a shadowblade at the attacker when hit by a long-range Basic Attack.
During the “Dance of Blades” state, Karina’s next Basic Attack will be enhanced, with which she can charge at the target and slow them down. This state ends when the enhanced Basic Attack or Shadow Assault is cast.
Ultimate – Shadow Assault
- This skill still locks on to and charges at the target as before, but can now also summon a Shadowform that lingers behind it, too. Use the skill again to quickly return to the Shadowform’s location.
In addition, Karina leaves a Shadow Mark on enemies hit by her Shadow Assault, and its cooldown is reset when a target with a Shadow Mark dies.
Passive – Beta, Advance!
- Each time Alpha uses a skill, he summons Beta to attack and mark the target. Beta will launch 3 laser strikes upon reaching 2 marks. Each of Beta’s first two laser strikes deals an amount of True Damage and briefly reduces the target’s Movement Speed, and the final one is an AOE attack that deals even more True Damage.
Skill 2 – Force Swing
- After charging the skill for a while, Alpha strikes forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing Physical Damage. Each hit restores HP. Then Beta strafes the enemies within the area, dealing Physical Damage.
Ultimate – Alpha, Charge!
- Alpha commands Beta to smash down at a set location, dealing Physical Damage and inflicting stun. At the same time, Alpha flies over to the area and deals Physical Damage to targets in his path, knocking them airborne toward his destination, and then smashing down to deal Physical Damage and slow them. After Alpha smashes down, Beta launches 5 AOE strikes upon the target area, each dealing Physical Damage.
Passive – Rage Mode
- Adjusted. All his skills’ cooldowns now reset whenever he enters the Rage State.
Skill 2 – Motivation Roar
- enhances his Basic attacks for 5s each time the skill is cast.
Skill 1 – Endless Variety
- Sun hurls his Golden Staff in a designated direction, dealing damage to enemies along its path and slowing them. Upon hitting heroes or creeps, it transforms into a Doppelganger that pursues the enemy.
The Golden Staff will transform into a Doppelganger at the end of its path if no heroes or creeps are hit.
Skill 2 – Swift Exchange
- (New) Sun hurls his Golden Staff in a designated direction, dealing damage to enemies along its path and slowing them. At that point, Sun will create a Doppelganger to confuse the enemies, while he enters stealth and sends himself and his Golden Staff flying.
When it reaches the destination, he catches it and reappears. Hitting an enemy hero on its path will end its flight and make Sun appear. This skill is learned together with his Skill 1, and shares the same cooldown and skill level bonuses.
Skill 3 – Instantaneous Move
- Sun and his Doppelgangers launch an instantaneous attack against a designated enemy, dealing damage to the target and enemies behind it. Doppelgangers created with Skill 1 and 2 now cast this skill when Sun uses it. Optimized the AI of Sun’s Doppelgangers.
Now it’s smarter. Optimized the rules of HP inheritance for Sun’s Doppelgangers. Now they inherit Sun’s current HP and show an HP Bar identical to Sun’s.
Passive – Warmonger
- Physical Attack Bonus for enhanced Basic Attacks decreased from 100% to 80%
Skill 2 – Meteoric Sword
- New Effect: Triggers a bleeding effect on creeps.
Ultimate – Eternal Evil
- Reduced the cooldown by 5s for all levels.
Skill 3 – Hive Clones
- Damage after the fifth swarm of Nightmaric Clone decays.
Ultimate – Dominator’s Descent
- Slightly reduced Basic Attacks’ Base Damage after Nightmaric Spawn is enhanced.
- Greatly increased Nightmaric Spawn’s Base HP after it is enhanced.
- Fixed an issue where, in some situations, Nightmaric Spawn’s HP would be reset to full after it is enhanced.
Skill 1 – Fire Missiles
- Base Damage increased from 30-100 to 40-100
- Total Physical Attack Bonus for Damage increased from 50% to 60%
- Damage to Minions increased from 75% to 75%-100%
Ultimate – Last Insanity
- Base Fire Damage increased from 200-300 to 200-250
- Extra Physical Attack Bonus for Fire Damage increased from 100% to 130%
- Base HP increased 2589 from 2639
- HP growth increased from 154 to 164
Skill 1 – Chaos Assault
- Additional damage dealt to normal creeps increased from 1.5%-3.5% of their Max HP to 3%-7% of their Max HP
Skill 2 – Stardust Dance
- Base Damage of Each Hit increased from 210-410 to 240-440
Skill 1 – Starmoon Shockwave
- Base Damage decreased from 300-500 to 300-450
Ultimate – Meteor Shower
- Movement Speed Boost decreased from 20% to 10%
Skil 2 – Ejector
- Base Shield decreased from 350-800 to 250-600
- Total Physical Attack Bonus for the Damage Absorption of the Shield increased from 140% to 180%
Patch 1.5.88 Equipment Adjustments
- Removed the pre-existing Roaming and Jungling Equipment in patch 1.5.88.
- Added Jungling Footwear. Jungling Footwear has the same attributes as Common Footwear but also the effects of Jungling Equipment. Killing 5 creeps can upgrade the corresponding Retribution skill.
- Added Roaming Footwear. Roaming Footwear has the same attributes as Common Footwear but also the effects of Roaming Equipment. Collecting 600 Gold can unlock the corresponding advanced skill.
- We’ve added 3 new equipment items in patch 1.5.88: the War Axe that’s well-suited for Fighter heroes, the Shadow Twinblades for Mage/Assassins, and the Radiant Armor that reduces sustained Magic Damage.
- We’ve adjusted the values and logic of more than 20 pre-existing equipment items in patch 1.5.88. In doing so, we hope that the functions and roles for each item are as clear as possible.
1.5.88 patch Battlefield Adjustments
1.5.88 patch Damage Calculation Adjustments
- Minimum Physical/Magic Defense against enemy heroes decreased from 0 to -60 in patch 1.5.88.
- When both percentage and fixed-value Penetration are in effect, the algorithm will now prioritize the percentage before the fixed value.
- All heroes’ Base Magic Defense increased by 5.
- Magic Penetration provided by “Arcane Boots” and “Genius Wand”: decreased from 15 to 12
1.5.88 patch Equipment Purchase Adjustments
- Jungling/Roaming Equipment was replaced with Jungling/Roaming Footwear: Movement and advanced effects from Jungling/Roaming Footwear are exactly the same as those from Common Footwear; all that has been added are Jungling/Roaming-exclusive skills.
- New Restriction: Players can buy one Footwear item only in patch 1.5.88. (If you are equipped with Retribution, you can buy Jungling Footwear only; in other cases, only common or Roaming Footwear is available).
- New Restriction: Players can buy one active equipment item only.
- New Restriction: All Footwear’s selling price should be 20% of its purchase price (60% for other equipment).
1.5.88 patch Jungling Equipment Adjustments
- New Effect: If you are equipped with Retribution, your creep rewards will be greatly increased, while more minion rewards will be reduced. The minion reward reduction effect stops after 5 minutes.
- New Effect: When your kills/assists and the creeps you killed add up to 5, a corresponding advanced skill (determined by the Jungling Footwear purchased) will be unlocked. When the number reaches 15, extra Physical Attack and Magic Power will be granted.
- Even without kills, completing 3 assists can change the status from continuous deaths to normal now.
- The respawn time changes as time goes on and is capped at 90s now.
- Optimized equipment-related icons, special effects, descriptions, UI layouts and other functions. Added equipment stories, tips and special effects display.
- Added a function in patch 1.5.88 to skills that have different forms. When a skill is changed from one form to another during its cooldown, the remaining cooldown will still be. displayed. This function applies to the following heroes: Roger, Beatrix, Lunox and Kagura.
- Optimized the display of the HP Bar. Added Hanzo’s HP Bar next to clone’s HP after Hanzo summons it. Added an HP Bar next to Popol that shows Kupa’s HP after Popol summons Kupa.
- Now Roaming Equipment no longer takes effect in Custom 1v1 mode.
- The “Assisted Aiming Mode” now supports location-targeted skills in patch 1.5.88. Currently applicable to the following heroes: Miya, Nana, Alucard, Akai, Minotaur, Freya, Gord, Kagura, Estes, Aurora, Lapu-Lapu, Vexana, Gatotkaca, Diggie, Zhask, Helcurt, Pharsa, Jawhead, Gusion, Uranus, Johnson, Chang’e, Selena, Claude, Vale, Hanzo, Thamuz, Kadita, Guinevere, Esmeralda, Terizla, Ling, Lylia, Silvanna, Popol and Kupa, Luo Yi, Yve, Beatrix, and Phoveus.
You can check out Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s official Facebook page for more updates on the 1.5.88 patch.