Furthermore, he possesses a mobility skill that allows him to jump away from opponents while ensnaring them with a net.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES|
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos|
|Full list of MLBB guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms|
With this extensive hero guide, you will gain valuable insights on mastering the gun-wielding marksman hero in the Land of Dawn.
Clint’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Double Shot
After each skill cast, Clint’s next basic attack within a few seconds penetrates a line of enemies, dealing physical damage. This damage can trigger attack effects, and the part affected by physical attack can critically strike.
- Double Shot’s enhanced basic attack has a longer range compared to his normal attack. Maximize it to poke enemies from a safe distance.
- This passive skill does not stack with each skill usage. Hence, it is advisable to unleash the enhanced basic attack prior to using another skill.
- As this can critically strike, it’s recommended to build items that enhance critical chance.
- When farming in the lane, try to line up your attack to hit as many minions as possible for fast wave clear.
- You can still deal damage to enemies hiding in a bush with the enhanced basic attack.
First skill – Quick Draw
Clint fires five bullets in quick succession in the target direction, each dealing physical damage to the enemy hit.
The bullets will spread evenly across enemies in a fan-shaped area. Enemies hit by multiple bullets will take less damage after the first bullet.
- Quick Draw serves as his primary skill for farming and poking. Max this first to increase its damage and reduce its cooldown, allowing you to trigger Double Shot as frequently as possible.
- Using this skill, you can hit enemies hiding in bushes, although the bullets would not completely reveal them. Nonetheless, you can still use this for scouting purposes.
Second skill – Trapping Recoil
Clint shoots a trap net in the target direction, slightly jumping back while dealing physical damage to the first enemy hit and immobilizing them.
Successfully hitting an enemy reduces the cooldown of this skill.
- There are two directional indicators when using Trapping Recoil. The shorter one shows where you are jumping, while the longer one indicates the direction of the trap net.
- For the most part, use this when an opponent is chasing you down, so you can successfully escape or retaliate.
- You can also use this to lock down your target, pursue opponents with low health, reposition in team fights, and dodge enemy skills.
Ultimate – Grenade Bombardment
Clint launches a grenade in the target direction that explodes on the first enemy hit, dealing physical damage and slowing them.
He gains a grenade charge every several seconds, up to five charges.
- Like Double shot, Grenade Bombardment has long range, which you can maximize in poking opponents.
- Upon acquiring this skill at level four, wait for it to have at least three charges so you can continuously inflict damage to your enemy and pressure them out of the lane.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Clint in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
As Clint, Flicker is the best choice for a battle spell. It provides you with an extra mobility spell, primarily useful for getting out of sticky situations. Additionally, you can use it to chase down enemies with low health and secure the kill.
Alternatively, Purify is a viable option, especially when the opposing team has a lot of crowd control abilities. Use it to instantly remove debuffs, enabling you to retreat or counterattack.
Naturally, Marksman emblem is the most suitable choice for Clint.
With the introduction of the new emblem system, choose Agility in the first tier for additional movement speed, and Weapon Master in the second tier for extra physical attack and magic power.
In the final tier, select Quantum Charge for supplementary movement speed and HP restoration, providing you with sustainability in laning and team fights.
To effectively optimize Clint’s passive ability and align it with the recommended emblem setup, it is advisable to follow an item build that focuses on providing high burst physical damage.
As your initial core item, prioritize acquiring Endless Battle, which offers substantial physical attack, along with additional benefits such as HP, cooldown reduction, hybrid lifesteal, movement speed, and mana regeneration.
Next, invest in Berserker’s Fury to enhance your critical damage, Malefic Roar to increase your physical penetration, and Blade of Despair to significantly boost your physical attack.
The best build for Clint in Mobile Legends
- Warrior or Tough Boots
- Endless Battle
- Berserker’s Fury
- Malefic Roar
- Blade of Despair
- Wind of Nature/Rose Gold Meteor
Easy combos to learn
During the laning phase, use Quick Draw and the enhanced basic attack from Double Shot to gradually reduce your opponent’s health and force them out of the lane.
Use Trapping Recoil to retreat when enemies approach you, particularly their roamer or jungler.
Upon reaching level four, make sure to accumulate a few charges of Grenade Bombardment before using it against your opponent in the lane, allowing for consistent poking.
Always remember to unleash the enhanced basic attack from the passive after each skill cast to maximize your damage output.
Moreover, as a marksman, it is important to position yourself in the backline or stay close to allies who can provide protection during clashes. This ensures that you can deal as much damage as possible, and survive at the end of team fights, enabling your team to secure vital objectives.