The second Dota 2 Major of the Dota Pro Circuit 2023 season will take fans to Berlin, Germany, where the top 18 teams from the six regional leagues will compete for their share of the US$500,000 prize pool and 2,700 DPC points.
The Berlin Major will host teams from all six DPC regions — Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Southeast Asia, North America, and South America — all vying for a head start to The International 12 qualification.
Join in on the action when you play the ONE Esports Berlin Major Pick ‘Em Challenge. Think you know which teams will come out on top? Tell us today.
The winner will receive up to a 12-month Dota Plus subscription.
- SumaiL reportedly standing in for Team Aster at the Berlin Major
- Massive Dota 2 patch will reportedly go live in less than a week on this date
How to play ONE Esports Berlin Major Pick ‘Em Challenge
To start playing, simply answer the questions below.
- Which four teams will be in the top four? (300 points per correct prediction)
- Which two teams will be in the grand final series? (200 points per correct prediction)
- Which team will be the Berlin Major Champion? (Worth 500 points)
- Which hero will be the most picked in this tournament? (Worth 1,000 points)
Each correct prediction will net you the listed points. The goal of the challenge is to score as many points as possible.
If there are multiple players with the same number of points, the tie will be decided by the time you entered the challenge.
The player who entered earlier will win the tiebreaker.
What’s the prize?
All winners will receive Dota Plus subscriptions, but the length will vary. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1x Grand winner: 12-month subscription
- 5x Tier 1 winners: 6-month subscription
- 10x Tier 2 winners: 1-month subscription
Ready to pick your winners? Click here to join the ONE Esports Berlin Major Pick ‘Em Challenge from April 19 to 25.