Updated on September 13, 2:45 p.m. (GMT+8): Updated recommended emblem, and added relevant guides.
He has multiple crowd control skills, and a passive ability that lets him absorb damage. Furthermore, his ultimate is one of the most game-changing initiation skills in the game.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES|
|Full list of Mobile Legends hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos|
|Full list of Mobile Legends guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms|
If you want to master this iconic hero, here’s an in-depth guide on the best battle spell and emblem, best build, and skill combos.
Tigreal’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Fearless
Tigreal gains a stack of blessing each time he casts a skill or is hit by a basic attack. At four stacks, he will consume all the stacks to negate the damage of the next basic attack he receives.
- There is an indicator above his head showing the number of stacks of Fearless.
- A stack of blessing lasts for several seconds. However, at full stacks, the blessing remains until he absorbs a basic attack.
- He doesn’t gain stacks from minion attacks and doesn’t absorb them as well.
- Jungle monsters, including the Turtle and Lord, and turrets can trigger the passive. Use this to protect your allies from their attacks.
First skill – Attack Wave
Tigreal sends a shockwave in the target direction, dealing physical damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area and slowing them by. The slow effect scales with the shockwave’s travel distance.
- With its low cooldown and decent damage, you can use Attack Wave to help clear minion waves.
- Each one of the three shockwaves applies a slowing effect that can stack.
- The shockwaves can go through walls.
Second skill – Sacred Hammer
Tigreal charges in the target direction, dealing physical damage to enemies in his path and sweeping them along with him.
He can cast this skill again within four seconds, dealing physical damage to enemies in front and knocking them airborne.
- Get Sacred Hammer at level one and use it to disrupt the enemy jungler’s farming of either the purple or orange buff.
- Max out this skill first to lower its cooldown, as this is his mobility skill. However, this won’t enable you to go through any walls.
- You can use this to sweep enemies within the reach of your team or turret. Alternatively, you can use this to push them away to save your allies.
- Extend the charging range of this skill with Flicker. However, you can’t bring the enemies you dragged with you after casting the battle spell.
Ultimate – Implosion
Tigreal begins channeling, pulling nearby enemies toward him, then smashes the ground with his hammer, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area and stunning them. The channeling can be interrupted by transformation and airborne effects.
- Enemies can escape the pulling effect of Implosion using blink or dash abilities.
- To catch them off-guard, combo this with Flicker.
- While this has a decent AoE, don’t hesitate to use this against one enemy hero, especially if they are an important target, such as the jungler or gold laner.
- After using Imposion, adjust your positioning so that you hit the enemies with Sacred Hammer.
- The skill’s cooldown starts after the channeling. When it gets interrupted, it doesn’t go on cooldown, so you can use it again.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Tigreal in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flicker is an excellent battle spell for Tigreal, allowing him to launch surprising initiations.
Combo this up with Implosion or Sacred Hammer to catch your enemies off-guard, and create opportunities for your teammates to secure kills.
As the team’s frontliner, the Tank emblem works best for Tigreal, since it massively boosts your health points, hybrid defense, and HP regen.
In the first tier, you can choose Vitality for additional HP, or Firmness for extra physical and magic defense.
|READ MORE TIGREAL GUIDES HERE|
|The 3 best heroes to counter Tigreal in Mobile Legends|
Subsequently, take Pull Yourself Together in the second tier to reduce the cooldown of Flicker and equipment’s active skill. Alternatively, opt for Tenacity to gain additional defense when your HP drops below half.
Select Concussive Blast as your core talent. It allows you to deal HP-based magic damage to nearby enemies from time to time.
You might also want to consider equipping Focusing Mark, as it can amplify your allies’ damage onto targets.
Tigreal best build
When building defensive items as Tigreal, it’s important to consider the enemy team’s composition.
If they rely heavily on physical damage, buy Dominance Ice, Antique Cuirass, and Blade Armor. If they lean on magic damage, purchase Athena’s Shield and Radiant Armor.
Regardless of the opponent’s lineup, it’s always a good idea to invest in Immortality to improve your survivability.
When it come to choosing the best roaming blessing for your enchanted Boots, Conceal is often the most useful option as it can help you initiate properly.
The best build for Tigreal in Mobile Legends
- Tough Boots (with Conceal blessing)
- Dominance Ice
- Athena’s Shield
- Antique Cuirass
- Radiant Armor
Skill combos to learn
During the early stages of the game, use Sacred Hammer to push and knock your target airborne towards an ally or turret. Then, hit them with Attack Wave to slow them down.
Once you have your ultimate, close in on enemies first using Sacred Hammer, then trigger Implosion to pull and stun them. Finally, cast Attack Wave to deal damage and inflict a slowing effect.
If you want to make a surprise initiation, begin by casting Implosion, then use Flicker to blink near the enemies. Follow up with Sacred Hammer to push them towards your allies, and then hit them with Attack Wave.
The Implosion-Flicker combo can be challenging to pull off at first, so it’s a good idea to practice it in the Hero Training or AI mode before trying it out in a real match.