Her first ability, Holy Healing, heals and increases allies’ movement speed in a large area.
She also has an offensive ability called Light of Retribution, capable of inflicting damage and slowing down enemy heroes around her. It also reveals enemies hiding in bushes or those who have used Conceal.
Furthermore, Rafaela possesses Holy Baptism, a skill that can stun opponents, adding crowd control to her repertoire.
In this comprehensive ONE Esports guide, you’ll learn how to effectively play one of the most popular support heroes in the Land of Dawn.
Rafaela’s skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Passive – Deity Penalization
Rafaela penalizes the enemy hero who has killed her (within a certain range), firing a homing blast that deals true damage.
- In certain situations, it’s best to sacrifice yourself especially if the enemy carry is trying to eliminate you. The damage this passive deals is huge and can help your allies secure an easy kill.
- This skill requires a charging period and can be interrupted, so it’s crucial to position yourself in close proximity to the enemy carry if you intend to ensure that the homing blast successfully lands.
Skill 1 – Light of Retribution
Rafaela uses the power of holy light to deal magic damage to three nearby enemy units, revealing them briefly and reducing their movement speed.
- The skill’s damage can be stacked three times and can be tracked in an indicator just below the enemy’s HP bar.
- This skill is perfect for checking nearby bushes for hiding enemy heroes. When scouting with your team, go in front and utilize this skill as you approach any bushes.
- This skill deals a ton of damage in the early game, especially at full stacks. Get this at level one, then try to gank the midlane after helping the jungler with the first buff.
- While this skill only affects three at a time, this prioritizes hidden concealed heroes. This is why Rafaela is considered a hard counter to heroes who have stealth abilities such as Aamon, Lesley, and Natalia.
Skill 2 – Holy Healing
Rafaela calls upon Holy Light, restoring HP to nearby allied heroes plus additional HP to herself and the most injured ally in range.
- This skill also increases the movement speed of all affected allies, making it perfect for initiating team fights.
- This skill stacks with Roam Favor blessing, further improving her healing capabilities.
- This skill scales with magic power, so building a few magic power items is beneficial instead of going all tank and support build.
- Ask your teammates to build Oracle so that the healing power of this skill is amplified.
- In team fights, always stick to the carries so that you can heal them whenever they have low HP. It’s also best to prioritize healing carries and avoid using the skill frequently just for the movement speed buff.
Ultimate – Holy Baptism
Rafaela unleashes the true power of Holy Light in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies in a line and stunning them.
- This skill has a slow casting time and can easily be avoidable, so make sure to either get close to the intended target or use Light of Retribution to slow enemies down and have a better chance of landing the skill.
- Additionally, the skill is not recommended for initiating team fights because of how slow its casting time is. Instead, use this whenever an enemy hero gets close to your allies.
- This skill also deals considerable damage, making it effective in finishing off enemy heroes close to you.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Rafaela in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Recommended battle spell
Since Rafaela is a squishy hero with no mobility skills, going for Flicker is the best choice. You can also go for Purify if the enemy team has a lot of crowd control.
Some players also go for Revitalize for the extra healing, but it doesn’t do much in the latter stages of the game when the enemy has already built up anti-healing items such as Necklace of Durance and Sea Halberd.
It’s highly recommended to opt for the Support emblem. It not only enhances your healing abilities, but also provides valuable benefits such as increased cooldown reduction and movement speed.
Regarding talents, consider selecting Agility to bolster your movement speed, which can aid in both positioning and evading threats.
Additionally, Tenacity is a wise choice for the added survivability it offers when your health is low, allowing you to stay in the fight longer and continue supporting your team effectively.
|CHECK OUT THESE ROAM GUIDES|
|What is a roamer in Mobile Legends? Learn the things to do and the best heroes for this role|
|The 4 roaming blessings in Mobile Legends and the best heroes to equip them|
|3 reasons why Dominance Ice is a must-buy for all tanks|
For your core talent, prioritize Focusing Mark.
This talent ensures that enemies hit by your skills will take increased damage from your allies. This synergizes perfectly with Rafaela’s Light of Retribution, and can hit multiple foes simultaneously for the debuff.
Best build for Rafaela
To enhance Rafaela’s mana regeneration during the early to mid-game, it’s crucial to prioritize acquiring Enchanted Talisman.
Additionally, her offensive capabilities can be amplified by equipping Thunder Belt or Ice Queen Wand, both of which complement the slow effect of her Light of Retribution skill.
Build according to the enemy team composition once you’ve built at least two of the items listed above. If the team relies heavily on physical damage, prioritize items like Antique Cuirass and Blade Armor.
Alternatively, if the enemy poses a more significant magical threat, opt for defensive items such as Athena’s Shield, Radiant Armor, or Oracle
Best build for Rafaela in Mobile Legends
- Tough Boots
- Enchanted Talisman
- Thunder Belt
- Ice Queen Wand
- Antique Cuirass
Easy combos to learn
Start the game by selecting Light of Retribution at level one, but subsequently, prioritize Holy Healing. Upgrade Holy Baptism whenever it’s available. In the event that you’re playing Rafaela in the midlane, prioritize maxing out Light of Retribution first.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES|
|Full list of Mobile Legends hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos|
|Full list of Mobile Legends guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms|
In the first five minutes of the match, accompany your jungler and frequently use Light of Retribution near bushes to avoid an enemy jungle invasion.
Once you reach level four, shift your focus toward ganking lanes. Use Holy Healing for increased movement speed and Light of Retribution to stun foes in a straight line. Getting up close is essential as the ultimate ability has a slow animation and can be easily dodged.