Updated on November 16, 10 a.m. (GMT+8): Updated recommended emblem, and added relevant guides.
His skill set enables him to knock enemies airborne, slow them down, and stun them, establishing himself as one of the game’s best initiators.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES|
|Full list of Mobile Legends hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos|
|Full list of Mobile Legends guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms|
This comprehensive ONE Esports guide will provide you with valuable insights on mastering Khufra and effectively using his strengths in the battlefield.
Khufra’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Spell Curse
Khufra activates the Spell Curse left by Esmeralda every several seconds, enhancing his next basic attack. The enhanced basic attack gains extra attack range and deals magic damage equal to a percentage of physical attack plus a percentage of the target’s max HP. Also slows the target and heals him by a percentage of his max HP on hit.
Each time he applies a control effect to an enemy hero with his skill, the cooldown of Spell Curse is reduced.
- Before launching your combo, use Spell Curse to slow down your target. By doing so, this passive will be available again after using your skills, allowing you to maximize your damage output.
- Hitting an enemy hero, minion, jungle creep, and even a turret triggers the healing effect of this skill. However, when the target dies while the skill’s projectile is traveling, the effect will not activate.
First skill – Tyrant’s Revenge
Khufra pulls the bandage on his arms to launch himself in the specified direction, dealing physical damage equal to a percentage of his max HP to all enemy units on the path.
When blinking to the furthest distance or encountering a first enemy hero, he will immediately stop, dealing physical damage to enemies nearby, and then knocking them in the air.
- The launch distance and knock-up effect duration of Tyrant’s Revenge scale with charge time. Therefore, the longer you charge, the further you will jump and knock enemies up.
- When attempting to gank, charge Tyrant’s Revenge inside a bush to surprise your target.
- Besides initiation, you can also use this to escape from pursuing enemies.
- You can combine this with Flicker to extend its range or change the landing position.
- This skill’s cooldown is halved if you cancel it.
Second skill – Bouncing Ball
Khufra uses bandages to wrap himself into a magic bouncing ball, increasing his own physical and magic defense. Enemies trying to use blink skills to move across him will be knocked airborne.
Each time the magic bouncing ball hits the ground, it will deal magic damage equal to a percentage of his max HP to enemies nearby and slow them.
- Max out Bouncing Ball first, as upgrading the skill increases the physical and magic defense bonus.
- When using this skill against an enemy hero, try to stay on top or a bit in front of them to interrupt their blink or dash ability, and knock them airborne.
- You can still cast your other abilities while bouncing. However, this spell will be canceled the moment you use another skill.
- Using Flicker will not interrupt this ability.
- Bouncing Ball can be interrupted by airborne, freeze, and transform effects. Watch out for enemy heroes with the mentioned effects, such as Nana whose Molina Smooch has a transform effect, so it won’t be wasted.
Ultimate – Tyrant’s Rage
Khufra pulls back all enemy targets around him toward his front, dealing physical damage and slowing them down. If the enemies are knocked against walls, extra physical damage will be inflicted upon them, and they will be stunned, instead of slowed.
- When using Tyrant’s Rage, you can pull the surrounding enemies toward your intended direction. To do this, hold the skill button and slide it to the position where you want to put the enemies.
- Always try to slam your target into a wall, so they will get stunned.
- You can use this ultimate with Flicker to catch your target off-guard, and prevent them from interrupting its cast animation.
- Moreover, you can use this to put minions out of the range of your turret or Base (Crystal) to reset backdoor protection.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Khufra in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Due to its great synergy with Khufra’s skills, Flicker stands out as the best choice for a battle spell.
Combine it with either Tyrant’s Revenge or Tyrant’s Rage to execute unexpected initiations, creating favorable situations for your teammates to secure kills and quickly obtain core items.
Since you’re the primary frontline for your team, choose the Tank emblem. This provides you with a substantial amount of health points, hybrid defense, and HP regeneration.
|READ MORE KHUFRA GUIDES HERE|
|The 3 best heroes to counter Khufra in Mobile Legends|
Subsequently, select Firmness in the first tier to gain extra physical and magic defense, and Pull Yourself Together in the second tier to reduce the cooldown of Flicker as well as your equipment’s active skill.
If you need to increase your defense further, replace Pull Yourself Together with Tenacity to acquire extra physical and magic resistance when your HP falls below half.
In the final tier, opt for Concussive Blast. This empowers you to deal HP-based magic damage to nearby enemies, which will help your allies secure a kill when you’re ganking.
Khufra best build
As a tank, it’s important to build defensive items based on the other team’s composition.
Regardless of the enemy lineup, invest in Immortality to enhance your survivability during team fights.
Additionally, consider getting Cursed Helmet if your team needs extra damage output in the early to mid game.
For the roaming blessing of your Boots, you can pick between Encourage and Conceal. Encourage grants additional stats to you and your allies, while Conceal can help your team initiate a fight properly.
|PLAY AS A PROFICIENT ROAMER WITH THESE GUIDES|
|What is a roamer in Mobile Legends? Learn the things to do and the best heroes for this role|
|4 roaming blessings in Mobile Legends and the best heroes to equip them|
The best build for Khufra in Mobile Legends
- Tough Boots (Encourage or Conceal blessing)
- Dominance Ice
- Athena’s Shield
- Antique Cuirass
- Blade Armor
Easy combos to learn
Assist your teammates in putting pressure on the opponents during the early stages of the game by using Tyrant’s Revenge to narrow the distance, and Bouncing Ball to slow them down and inflict damage.
However, you must avoid staying in a single lane if not necessary. Roam around the entire map, and create chances to get kills or invade the opposing jungle.
Once you acquire Tyrant’s Rage, cast Tyrant’s Revenge to close in on your target, then slam them into a wall using your ultimate. Activate Bouncing Ball to stop them from retreating.
Always remember, in your role as a tank-roamer, your primary duty is to safeguard and support your allies consistently throughout the game.