The road to The International 10 continues with the China Regional Qualifier as the best teams from the region compete for a chance to qualify for Valve’s Dota 2 world championship tournament.
The winning team will join PSG.LGD, Invictus Gaming, Team Aster, and Vici Gaming as the fifth Chinese squad to compete at The International 10.
What is the China Regional Qualifier?
The China Regional Qualifier is the last chance for Chinese teams who didn’t earn enough DPC Points to enter The International 10.
China Regional Qualifier schedule and results
The tournament starts with the Upper Bracket on July 7, leading up to the Grand Final on July 10.
Here is the full schedule. All times and days are in GMT+8.
(Last updated July 8)
July 7 (Wednesday)
- Upper Bracket — Elephant 2 — 0 Team MagMa
- Upper Bracket — LBZS 0 — 2 Royal Never Give Up
- Upper Bracket — Phoenix Gaming 1 — 2 Sparking Arrow
- Upper Bracket — Aster Aries 0 — 2 EHOME
July 8 (Thursday)
- Upper Bracket — Elephant 2 — 1 Royal Never Give Up
- Upper Bracket — Sparking Arrow Gaming 0 — 2 EHOME
- Lower Bracket — Team MagMa 2 — 1 CDEC Gaming
- Lower Bracket — Aster.Aries 2 — 0 Xtreme Gaming
- Lower Bracket — Team MagMa 2 — 0 LBZS
July 9 (Friday)
- Lower Bracket — Sparking Arrow Gaming 0 — 2 Team MagMa
- Lower Bracket — Royal Never Give Up 2 — 0 Aster.Aries
- Upper Bracket Final — Elephant 1 — 2 EHOME
- Lower Bracket Semifinal — Team MagMa 2 — 1 Royal Never Give Up
July 10 (Saturday)
- Lower Bracket Final — Elephant 2 — 0 Team MagMa
- Grand Final — EHOME 1 — 3 Elephant
Format of the Regional Qualifiers
10 teams will compete in a double-elimination bracket, with all matches played in a best-of-three format except for the Grand Final which will be a best-of-five series.
- TNC Predator pull off the biggest comeback win in TI10 regional qualifiers
- Raven comes up big for Fnatic in SEA Regional Qualifier opener
Teams that made it into the China Regional Qualifier through DPC Season 2
All the teams that participated in DPC Season 2 that did not qualify for TI10 were invited to the China Regional Qualifier, provided that they did not replace more than two players at the end of the Regional League competition.
The teams are also seeded based on their DPC Point total followed by their standing in DPC Season 2.
Upper Division teams
- Royal Never Give Up
- Sparking Arrow Gaming
Lower Division teams
- Phoenix Gaming
- Team MagMa
- Xtreme Gaming
Where to watch the China regional Qualifier
Dota 2 fans can watch the matches live on BeyondTheSummit’s Twitch channel.
READ MORE: Dota 2: The complete list of invited and qualified teams for TI10