Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is launching soon, introducing Activision’s hit battle royale game to your smartphones for the first time.
VIEW PRICE: Lieutenant Simon “Ghost” Riley Funko Pop! Figure
To ensure you’re ready to jump into the action and receive exclusive rewards upon its global release, here’s a comprehensive guide on how to pre-register for Warzone Mobile.
Step-by-step guide on how to pre-register for Warzone Mobile on Android and iOS devices
The highly anticipated game is set for a worldwide launch on March 21, 2024. To pre-register, follow the instructions provided below.
For Android users:
- Head over to the Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile app page on Google Play using the Google Play app, or on web while logged in to your Google Play account.
- Select “Pre-register”.
- Tap “OK”.
- Maintain pre-registration through the date of the worldwide launch.
MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY: $70 Xbox Gift Card
For iOS users:
- Go to the Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile app page on the App Store using the App Store app, or on web while logged in to your App Store account.
- Select “Get”.
- Follow the Apple Pay prompts to confirm your Apple ID.
- Maintain pre-order through the date of the worldwide launch of the game.
Furthermore, you can navigate to the Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile website to pre-register or pre-order the game by scanning the QR code using your smartphone.
Pre-register for Warzone Mobile to get exclusive rewards
Players who pre-register or pre-order for Warzone Mobile will obtain the following rewards upon its release:
- Ghost “Condemned” operator skin
- M4 “Archfiend” weapon blueprint
- X12 “Prince of Hell” weapon blueprint
- “Foe’s Flame” vinyl
- “Dark Familiar” emblem
Just a heads up, some of the links on ONE Esports are affiliate links. This means if you click on them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. It’s a way for us to keep the site running and provide you with valuable content. Thanks for your support!