Updated on November 13, 9 a.m. (GMT+8): Updated recommended emblem, and added relevant guides.
Fueled by vengeance, mage hero Pharsa brings her enemies down with her powerful arsenal of magic burst spells.
She has a long-range ultimate that allows her to deal enormous damage from a safe distance. She also has a decent crowd control ability that can set up big pickoffs.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos
|Full list of MLBB guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms
Moreover, she possesses exceptional mobility that most mage heroes in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang don’t have.
If you’re a mage user looking to master the blindfolded princess, here’s a ONE Esports guide to help you achieve that. This includes recommended battle spell and emblem, as well as best build and skill combos.
Pharsa’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Spiritual Unity
Every several seconds, Verri enters the Hunting state and assists Pharsa on her next attack against an enemy hero, dealing extra magic damage equal to the target’s max HP and a percentage of magic power owned, and slowing them for a second.
- Spiritual Unity can be activated by both basic attacks and skills.
First skill – Curse of Crow
Pharsa casts a blast of magic at the target location, dealing magic damage to enemies hit and marking them for four seconds.
Her subsequent attack against marked enemies will consume the mark and stun them.
- Curse of Crow is an area-of-effect crowd control ability. For better precision, make use of the skill indicator, and manually target the skill.
- You need to hit the marked enemies with the other skills or basic attacks to trigger the stun effect.
Second skill – Energy Impact
Pharsa releases magic energy in the target direction, dealing huge magic damage to enemies hit.
- Get Energy Impact at level one so you can clear the first minion wave fast. Then, acquire Curse of Crow at level two, and try to gank in a side lane.
- Max out this skill first because this is her main damage ability for poking and farming.
Ultimate – Feathered Air Strike
Pharsa flies into mid-air for several seconds and launches a round of air raid on the target area, dealing massive magic damage to enemies within.
Using this again will launch another round of air raid on the target area, dealing the same amount of damage. She can cast this skill up to four times within the duration, including the initial cast.
- Simply tapping on the Feathered Air Strike button will prioritize heroes over minions in the area.
- You can control when to launch each strike within the duration. To do this, hold the ultimate button, hover the cursor to your target, then release.
- You can use Curse of Crow and Enemy Impact, as well as battle spells such as Flicker and Flameshot, in mid-air.
- Using Flicker can extend the range of the ultimate, or help you reposition to a safer position while using it.
- Use this to clear minions when the enemies are pushing, or zone them out when your team is sieging turrets or taking objectives.
- Moving or using Wings by Wings will interrupt the skill.
- Pharsa can zoom out in-game when using her ultimate, enabling you to see enemies from afar.
Extra skill – Wings by Wings
Pharsa turns into mist and wraps herself around Verri, gaining extra movement speed which decays over time, and the ability to fly over terrain for up to several seconds or until she launches an attack or is controlled.
- You can cast battle spells, such as Flicker, Flameshot, and Sprint, while Wings by Wings is active without cancelling it.
- Use this to easily go to a side lane, and go for a gank or help a struggling ally. This is also an exceptional escape tool.
- Additionally, you can use Wings by Wings to sneak into an unexpected location where you can wait for an enemy hero to pick off.
- You can fly beyond the edge of the map. You’ll drop at the indicator when you cast a skill or the duration ends.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Pharsa in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flicker provides Pharsa additional mobility. Use it to extend the range of Feathered Air Strike, or reposition yourself while using your ultimate if the enemies try to close in.
Moreover, you can trigger Flicker to chase down opponents or retreat from danger.
If you want additional damage, choose Flameshot. This can help you finish off enemies who manage to survive your combo, or push back those who get near you.
Purify is also a viable option if the other team has many crowd controls.
To maximize your magic damage output as Pharsa, select the Mage emblem. It provides you with substantial amounts of magic power, magic penetration, and cooldown reduction.
Alternatively, you can opt for the Assassin emblem to gain adaptive penetration, adaptive attack, and movement speed.
In terms of standard talents, select Rupture for additional adaptive penetration, and Weapons Master to obtain extra magic power from emblem, skills, and equipment.
|READ MORE PHARSA GUIDES HERE
|Why Pharsa is the only mage hero you need to rank up
|The 3 best heroes to counter Pharsa in Mobile Legends
Finally, choose Lethal Ignition as your core talent. It enables you to inflict extra adaptive damage to enemies when you land your combo.
Pharsa best build
As Pharsa, you are expected to dish out magic burst damage to the opposing team, so you need to boost your magic power.
Buy brown Boots first, then rush Clock of Destiny to accumulate max stacks in the first few minutes of the game. Upgrade to Arcane Boots and follow it up with Lightning Truncheon.
To further amplify your magic damage, complete your build with Divine Glaive, Genius Wand, and Holy Crystal.
If you need to improve your survivability, consider getting Winter Truncheon or Immortality.
The best build for Pharsa in Mobile Legends
- Arcane Boots
- Clock of Destiny
- Lightning Truncheon
- Divine Glaive
- Genius Wand
- Holy Crystal
Easy combos to learn
In the first few minutes of the game, poke your opponent in the lane and clear minion waves with the Curse of Crow-Energy Impact combo.
Remember to always use Curse of Crow first to mark the enemies before hitting them with Energy Impact to proc the stun effect, allowing you to hit them with some basic attacks or enable your teammates to follow up.
At level four, you can execute the Curse of Crow-Energy Impact-Feathered Air Strike combo. When you have two or more core items, you can go straight with Feathered Air Strike after hitting enemies with Curse of Crow to burst them down quickly.
Use Wings by Wings to swiftly retreat after slaying your target.