Mobile Legends: Bang Bang has deployed patch 1.5.96 on the live server. A new hero will be introduced in this patch, along with a ton of balance changes to heroes and items.
Here are the full Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 notes, including details on the new hero, Natan.
Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 introduces a new marksman hero, Natan
Natan, the Spacetime Walker, will be available on July 23.
Passive – Theory of Everything
- Each time Natan’s skill hits an enemy, he gains a stack of “Entanglement” that provides additional attack speed and movement speed.
Skill 1 – Superposition
- Natan shoots a dense mass of energy in the designated direction, dealing damage to enemies along its path.
Skill 2 – Interference!
- Natan launches a gravitational attractor in the designated direction. The attractor explodes upon reaching the end, knocking back nearby enemies and dealing damage to them.
Ultimate – Entropy?
- Natan summons a reverse-clone at a target direction. It inherits some of his attack attributes and copies all of Natan’s movements and attacks reversely. Natan can use the skill multiple times to dash towards his reverse clone.
Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 balance and hero adjustments
Passive – Shadow Combo
- Extra damage dealt based on enemy HP lost decreased from 13% to 11%
Skill 1 – Dance of Blades
- Movement Speed Boost decreased from 35%-50% to 45% (for all levels)
Skill 2 – Dance of Death
- Damage increased from 305-430 + 115% Magic Power to 375-600 + 125% Magic Power
Passive – Champ Stance
- Basic attacks no longer build stacks but he can acquire stacks by casting abilities.
Skill 2 – Jab
- Cooldown increased from 6-4.5s to 7-5s
- Base damage decreased from 200-500 + 120% Physical Attack to 150-450 + 150% Physical Attack
- Enhanced damage changed according to the same ratio as base damage.
Skill 1 – Malefic Terror
- Cooldown decreased from 3.5s to 2.5s
Ultimate – Demonic Force
- Base damage increased from 440-680 to 660-980
- Magic power bonus increased from 150% to 180%
Popol and Kupa
- Base HP increased from 2325 to 2425
Passive – We Are Friends
- HP inherited by Kupa decreased from 1300 + 80% Popol’s HP to 1300 + 70% Popol’s HP
Skill 2 – Kupa, Help!
- Extra physical attack bonus for shield increased from 120% to 160%
- In Alpha Wolf form, knock enemies airborne decreased from for 0.6 to 0.4s
Skill 3 – Popol’s Surprise
- Trap charging increased from 18-12s to 22-16s
Passive – Rage Mode
- Increase rage regenerated from hitting non-hero units with skills.
Ultimate – Minoan Fury
- Increased rage regenerated by 10%
Skill 1 – Endless Variety
- Cooldown adjusted from 10-7s to 10s
- Ratio of attributes by Doppelganger decreased from 50% to 40%-55%
Passive – Dreamland Twist
- Magic penetration converted from every 1% of cooldown decreased from 1.5% to 0.8%
- Defense converted to 1% of cooldown decreased from 2 to 1.2
Passive – Duality
- Reaction damage decreased from 400 + 15*hero level to 365 + 20*hero level
Ultimate – Diversion
- Cooldown decreased from 65-55s to 55-45s
- Max range increased from 18-28 to 20-28
Passive – Magic Master
- Max stacks of magic damage reduction decreased from 15 to 10
Ultimate – Real World Manipulation
- Shield decreased from 500-900 + 150% Magic Power to 400-800 + 120% Magic Power
- Immobilizing effect duration decreased from 0.5s to 0.3s
Passive – Ancestral Guidance
- Enhanced basic attacks’ base damage increased from 160 to 200
Skill 1 – Soul Bloom
- Base Damage increased from 460-660 to 435-685
- Magic power bonus for damage increased from 70% to 100%
- Decay ratio of damage dealt with the same target decreased from 35-45% to 35% (for all levels)
Skill 2 – Cyclone Sweep
- Cooldown decreased from 7s to 6s
Ultimate – Lethal Counter
- Cooldown decreased from 32-24s to 28-18s
- Base HP decreased from 2649 to 2569
- Base physical defense decreased from 20 to 18
Skill 1 – Fire Missiles
- Base damage decreased from 40-100 to 25-100
Ultimate – Dominator’s Descent
- Increased HP after enhancing Nightmaric Spawn from 500-2500 to 1,000-3,000
Skill 1 – Attack Wave
- Reduced its area of effect
Ultimate – Split, Split
- HP regen per second when split apart decreased from 4-5% to 3-3.5%
Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 Battlefield Adjustments
Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 Equipment changes
- New rule in patch 1.5.96: Now, Equipment can be sold at its original price within the first 15s of the game.
Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 Item changes
- Physical Attack/Magic Power increased from 15-38 to 13-33
- New Effect: Now Favor will not be triggered when there is no ally nearby that needs to recover HP.
- Physical Attack decreased from 55 to 45
- Attributes per stack: adjusted from 8 Physical Attack + 4 Physical Penetration to 9 Physical Attack + 3 Magic Penetration
- Stacked effects to Marksman/Mage/Supports reduced from 50% to 33%
- Physical Penetration decreased from 40% to 35%
- Magic Power increased from 70 to 75
- Magic Defense Reduction decreased from 3-10 to 2-9
- Magic Penetration decreased from 40% to 35%
- Magic Damage Reduction decreased from 4-11 to 3-10
- HP Boost increased from 800 to 950
Unique Passive – Defiance
- Extra Damage increased from 4% of Max HP to 5% of Max HP
- For the first nine minutes, the effect gained by inner turrets and base turrets when their previous turrets are destroyed.
Mobile Legends patch 1.5.96 System Adjustments
- Optimized the custom UI so that different devices can also support it.
- Added “Turret HP Shift” feature to Control Settings.
Check out Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s official Facebook page for more patch 1.5.96 updates.