Let Lynette, the best assistant in all of Teyvat, guide you into a world of magic. To unlock her full potential, you’ll need a handful of Lynette materials in Genshin Impact.
Possessing a quiet and reserved demeanor, Lynette is Lyney’s sibling and assistant during their magic performances.
Lynette is a 4-star Anemo DPS with agile mobility. Her skill set includes the ability to enter a state of rapid movement, accompanied by the summoning of a Bogglecat Box that can both taunt and attack nearby enemies.
Locations and routes of Lynette materials for Character Ascension
- Location of boss is northeast of Mondstadt
- 1 Vayuda Turquoise Sliver
- 9 Vayuda Turquoise Fragments
- 9 Vayuda Turquoise Chunks
- 6 Vayuda Turquoise Gemstones
- Location of the boss is south of Marcotte Station
- 46 Artificed Spare Clockwork Component – Coppelia
Note that the Icewind Suite is composed of two pieces — Dirge of Coppelia and Nemesis of Coppelius. Speak to the NPC Maillardet and choose the one you want to challenge before entering the arena.
- Lumidouce Bells are exclusively found in the region of Fontaine
- 168 Lumidouce Bells
Here are two sample farming routes for Lumidouce Bells:
- 18 Meshing Gear
- 30 Mechanical Spur Gear
- 36 Artificed Dynamic Gear
Here are two sample farming routes for Clockwork Meka:
Locations and routes of Lynette materials for Talent Ascension
The Realm of Beginnings (Apep domain)
- Location is at the border of The Desert of Hadramaveth
- 6 Everamber
- You must complete Nahida’s story quest “What Shape Does the Self Hold in Sapientia Oromasdis” Chapter: Act II – Homecoming to unlock this domain
- A rarer type of Lynette materials for Ascension, only appears once a week as a Trounce Domain
Pale Forgotten Glory domain on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Location is Source of All Waters: The Great Fontaine Lake
- 3 Teachings of Order
- 21 Guide to Order
- 38 Philosophies of Order
- 6 Meshing Gear
- 22 Mechanical Spur Gear
- 31 Artificed Dynamic Gear
Crown of Insight
- 3 Crowns of Insight
- Obtainable by upgrading the Frostbearing Tree to Level 11, upgrading the Sacred Sakura’s Favor to at least Level 15, upgrading the Sumeru Tree of Dreams to at least Level 5, upgrading the Fountain of Lucine to at least Level 5, and playing Genshin Impact’s various limited-time events
Discuss stories like these with us — join the ONE Esports Discord community.