Cooking dishes is an important part of miHoYo’s open-world adventure game Genshin Impact.
Dishes give your characters added effects, helping them recover HP and stamina, plus much-needed buffs that boost attack, defense and crit damage.
Each dish needs certain ingredients, either collected from the lands of Teyvat or processed through stoves and campfires.
If you’re new to the game and you’re still trying to figure out how to cook, here’s a quick guide on how to process ingredients in Genshin Impact.
How to process ingredients
Follow these steps to transform your cooking ingredients:
- Go near any stove or campfire.
- Click on the “Cook” button.
- On the topmost part, select the chili icon or the “Process” tab.
- Pick the ingredient you want and hit the “Cook” button.
- Tweak the amount according to your cooking needs, and click “Confirm” to start processing ingredients.
- Wait for it to finish processing, and then click “Obtain” to retrieve your ingredients in the same tab.
Remember, you cannot cancel processing once you’ve started it.
Times and requirements to process ingredients in Genshin Impact
Here is the full list of all processed ingredients, their requirements, and cooking times.
|PROCESSED INGREDIENTS||REQUIRED INGREDIENTS||COOKING TIME|
|Bacon||2 Raw Meat, 2 Salt||15 minutes|
|Butter||2 Milk||5 minutes|
|Cheese||3 Milk||10 minutes|
|Crab Roe||4 Crab||20 minutes|
|Cream||1 Milk||3 minutes|
|Fish||Any fish caught from the Genshin Impact fishing feature||1 / 2 / 3 minutes|
|Flour||1 Wheat||1 minute|
|Ham||2 Raw Meat, 1 Salt||5 minutes|
|Jam||3 Sunsettia, 2 Berry, 1 Sugar||10 minutes|
|Raw Meat||1 Chilled Meat||1 minute|
|Sausage||3 Raw Meat||20 minutes|
|Smoked Fowl||3 Fowl, 1 Salt||5 minutes|
|Sugar||2 Sweet Flower||3 minutes|
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more news, guides, and highlights.