The stacked Europe Regional Qualifier will be an intense competition between the best Western European Dota 2 teams who are trying to qualify into The International 10.
The winner of the European Regional Qualifier will join Team Secret and Alliance in Valve’s US$40 million Dota 2 world championship.
What is the Europe Regional Qualifier?
The Europe Regional Qualifier is the final competition for all Western European teams who didn’t earn enough DPC Points to enter The International 10.
Europe Regional Qualifier schedule and results
The tournament starts with the Upper Bracket on July 7, leading up to the Grand Final on July 10.
Here are the full schedule and most recent results. All times and days are in GMT+8.
(Last updated July 8)
July 7 (Wednesday)
- Upper Bracket — Team Nigma 2 — 1 Hellbear Smashers
- Upper Bracket — Vikin.gg 1 — 2 OG
- Upper Bracket — Tundra Esports 2 — 0 Brame
- Lower Bracket — Chicken Fighters 2 — 0 No Bounty Hunter
- Lower Bracket — Into the Breach 2 — 0 Hippomaniacs
July 8 (Thursday)
- Upper Bracket — Spider Pigzs 1 — 2 Team Liquid
- Lower Bracket — Hellbear Smashes 2 — 1 Ghost Frogs
- Lower Bracket — Vikin.gg 0 — 2 Chicken Fighters
- Lower Bracket — Brame 1 — 2 Into The Breach
- Lower Bracket — Hellbear Smashers 0 — 2 Chicken Fighters
- Lower Bracket — Spider Pigzs 2 — 1 Team Bald Reborn
July 9 (Friday)
- Lower Bracket — Spider Pigzs 2 — 1 Into The Breach
- Upper Bracket — Tundra Esports 2 — 0 Team Liquid
- Upper Bracket — OG 2 — 1 Team Nigma
- Lower Bracket — Team Liquid 2 — 1 Chicken Fighters
- Lower Bracket — Team Nigma 2 — 0 Spider Pigzs
- Upper Bracket Final — OG 0 — 2 Tundra Esports
July 10 (Saturday)
- Lower Bracket Semifinal — Team Liquid 1 — 2 Team Nigma
- Lower Bracket Final — Team Nigma 1 — 2 OG
- Grand Final — Tundra Esports 2 — 3 OG
- TI10 China Regional Qualifier: Schedule, results, format, where to watch
- TI10 North America Regional Qualifier: Schedule, results, where to watch
Format of the Regional Qualifiers
14 teams will compete in a double-elimination bracket, with all matches played in a best-of-three format, except for the Grand Final which will be a best-of-five series.
Teams that made it into the Europe Regional Qualifier through DPC Season
All the teams that participated in DPC Season 2 that did not qualify for TI10 were invited to the Europe Regional Qualifier, provided that they did not replace more than two players at the end of the Regional League competition.
The teams are also seeded based on their DPC Point total followed by their standing in DPC Season 2.
Upper Division teams
- Team Nigma
- Team Liquid
- Tundra Esports
- Hellbear Smashers
Lower Division teams
- Spider Pigzs
- Ghost Frogs
- Team Bald Reborn
- Into The Breach
- No Bounty Hunter
- Chicken Fighters
Where to watch the Europe Regional Qualifier
Dota 2 fans can watch the matches live on BeyondTheSummit’s Twitch channel.
READ MORE: Dota 2: The complete list of invited and qualified teams for TI10