A Dota 2 Major is coming to North America for the first time in eight years.
The PGL Arlington Major brings the highest level of Dota 2 to Arlington, Texas — the final Major of the year before The International 11 in Singapore.
This will be the last chance for teams to collect DPC points before the Regional Qualifiers for TI11, so everything is on the line for teams hoping to qualify.
Be a part of the action when you play the ONE Esports Fantasy PGL Arlington Major 2022 Challenge. Think you know which teams will come out on top? Tell us today.
The winner will walk away with a 12-month Dota Plus subscription, earning access to shards, new hero chat wheel responses, exclusive rewards, and more.
- PSG.LGD takes Riyadh Masters Dota 2 tournament crown after TI10 finals rematch
- Fan solos Ceb at Riyadh Masters showmatch, then BMs in best possible way
How to play ONE Esports Fantasy PGL Arlington Major Challenge
To start playing, all you have to do is answer the questions below.
- Which 8 teams will advance to the upper bracket of the playoffs? (100 points per correct prediction)
- Which teams will be in the top 4? (300 points per correct prediction)
- Which region will take part in the finals? (Worth 200 points)
- Which is the other region to take part in the Finals? (Worth 200 points)
- Which team will be the PGL Arlington Major 2022 champion? (Worth 1,000 points)
- Wildcard! – Which Hero will be the most picked at this Major? (Worth 500 points)
Every time you make a correct prediction, you’ll win the listed points. The goal of the challenge is to score as many points as possible.
If there are multiple players with the same number of points, a tiebreaker will be held. The player with the closest answers to the following questions will be declared the winner.
- How many Roshans will be killed in the Grand Final?
- How many hero kills will the winning team get in the Grand Final?
What’s the prize?
All winners will receive a Dota Plus subscription, but only the Grand winner will get the 12-month subscription. Players who place second to sixth will receive a 6-month subscription, while those who come in seventh to 16th will get a 1-month subscription.
- 1x Grand winner: 12-month subscription
- 5x Tier 1 winners: 6-month subscription
- 10x Tier 2 winners: 1-month subscription
Ready to pick your winners? Click here to join the ONE Esports Fantasy Challenge from July 28 to August 3.
READ MORE: Ana’s first game back with Team Liquid feels like he never left the pro scene