Updated on August 11, 12:10 p.m. (GMT+8): Updated file sizes.
In Warzone 2.0, new and experienced players alike can drive through sand dunes, swim off the coast, and marvel at the unique sights of Al Mazrah, the game’s latest desert locale.
Here’s a guide on how to download Warzone 2.0 on PC, including details about system requirements and file size.
A guide on how to download Warzone 2.0 on PC
- Search for Warzone 2.0 in the store.
- Click on the “Play Game” option, which prompts you to download and install the game.
- Once the download is complete, select “Call of Duty Modern Warfare II | Warzone 2.0” in your library and click on “Play Game.”
Do note that you still need an Activision account to play the game on Steam.
- Search for “Call of Duty: MWII | WZ2.0” under the Games tab.
- Click on the “Play For Free” option, which prompts you to download and install the battle royale game.
- Once the download is complete, select the MWII | WZ2.0 icon and click on the “Play” option.
Warzone 2.0 file size: How big is it?
Warzone 2.0’s initial file size is 21.35GB on Steam and 25GB on Battle.net when the game was released. Here are the current file sizes for Seam and Battle.net.
|Steam (Windows)||30.16 GB|
|Battle.net (Windows)||35.40 GB|
Minimum and recommended specs for Warzone 2.0
Here are Activision Blizzard’s minimum and recommended specifications to play Warzone 2.0:
|OS||Windows 10 64-Bit (latest update)||Windows 11 64-Bit (latest update)|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-6100/Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 3 1200||Intel Core i5-6600K/Core i7-4770 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400|
|RAM||8 GB||12 GB|
|Hi-Rez Assets Cache||Up to 32 GB||Up to 32 GB|
|Video Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580|
|Video Memory||2 GB||4 GB|
Learn more about Warzone 2.0 with this guide to the new map, Al Mazrah.