Nana, the Sweet Leonin, is one of the most popular heroes in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
She can burst down enemies with her magical skill set. She is the only hero in the Land of Dawn who can transform opponents.
Learn more about the cute mage/support hero in this Mobile Legends beginner’s guide, which includes recommended emblem, battle spells, best builds, and skill combos.
Nana’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Molina’s Gift
Nana transforms upon taking fatal damage, removing all debuffs on her, becoming untargetable and immune to all damage, and gaining extra movement speed for 2 seconds.
- She can only use this every 150 seconds, so be careful in engaging in fights.
- She recovers a percentage of her HP over the duration of the skill.
- A golden ring appears below her when the skill is available.
First skill – Magic Boomerang
Nana hurls her magical boomerang in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies hit on its way and back.
- The damage of this skill is reduced up to a certain percentage for each extra enemy hit.
- Get this skill first and use it every so often in the laning stage, for this is her farming tool.
- You can move sideways to change the direction of the boomerang on its way back. This allows you to hit more enemies while maneuvering to a safe position.
Second skill – Molina Smooch
Nana sends Molina to the target location, who will then seek and chase the nearest enemy hero in the area, and transform the first enemy hero it collides with for 1.5 seconds. The transformed enemy will also take magic damage, and have its movement speed and magic defense reduced for the duration.
- Molina will remain stationary for up to 12 seconds if there are no enemy heroes in the area.
- Molina can chase an enemy for up to 2.5s before disappearing.
- This is the opening skill in her combo, so make sure you hit the right target before using the other abilities.
- Place this in a bush to hide its range from enemies, preventing ganks.
- You can also use Molina Smooch to zone out enemies in sieging or defending turrets.
Ultimate – Molina Blitz
Nana summons Molina to attack the designated area 3 times. Each attack deals magic damage to enemies and slows them for 1 second.
- If Molina Blitz hits a single enemy continuously, he will be stunned for 1 second.
- This skill has a slight delay in cast animation, so ensure that your target is hit by Molina Smooch or any control ability first.
- Try to predict where the enemy will escape, and position your ultimate there, so they will be hit twice and get stunned.
- You can also use this to clear big minion waves.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Nana in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flameshot is the best battle spell to equip as you can use it to finish off enemies if they survive your combo. You can also knock them back when they try to chase you, or force them to get hit by Molina Blitz twice.
If you want to play safe, choose Flicker. Use it to get out of dangerous positions, as Nana doesn’t have a mobility spell.
Recommended emblem set
Select the Mage emblem. To strengthen your magical burst, put three points on Flow and Catastrophe subtalents.
Pick Mystery Shop so you can build your items faster. But if you want additional damage, go for Magic Worship, which can be easily activated by Nana’s combo.
Best build for Nana
As your team’s mage, you are expected to be one of the primary damage dealers. Buy brown Boots first, then go straight for Clock of Destiny to have it at max stacks early in the game. Upgrade to Arcane Boots then purchase Lightning Truncheon.
Genius Wand, Divine Glaive, and Holy Crystal are effective items to burst down heroes. You may consider getting Fleeting Time, which synergizes with Lightning Truncheon due to the mana it provides.
Easy combos to learn
In the laning stage, put Molina Smooch near the minion wave to zone out your opponent. If he gets transformed, poke him with Magic Boomerang.
For the full combo, wait for an enemy to get transformed by Molina Smooch. Cast Molina Blitz then follow it up with Magic Boomerang.
If you have Flameshot and your target manages to survive, use it to take him down.
As much as possible, use the combo on squishy heroes, such as the mage or marksman of the opposing team.
Having a hard time facing Nana? Check out these three best counters against her.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for Mobile Legends esports news, guides and updates.
READ MORE: The 3 best heroes to counter Tigreal in Mobile Legends