The Mobile Legends M2 World Championship has wrapped its group stage to give us the top 8 competing teams in the playoffs.
While OMEGA Esports, Burmese Ghouls, Bren Esports, and RRQ Hoshi topped their groups in Day 1 and 2 to be the first four teams in the playoff bracket, 10S Gaming Frost, Alter Ego, EVOS SG, and Todak powered through Day 3 to claim the final four slots in the lower bracket.
Here is the schedule for the playoffs bracket, with all times in GMT+8:
All games will be best-of-three except for Match 7 (Upper Bracket Final), Match 9 (Lower Bracket Final), and the Grand Final
Friday (January 22):
- Lower Bracket Match 1: 10S Gaming Frost 0 – 2 Alter Ego
- Lower Bracket Match 2: Todak 2 – 0 EVOS SG
- Upper Bracket Match 3: Burmese Ghouls 2 – 0 Bren Esports
- Upper Bracket Match 4: OMEGA Esports 0 – 2 RRQ Hoshi
Saturday (January 23):
- Lower Bracket Match 5: OMEGA Esports 0 – 2 Alter Ego
- Lower Bracket Match 6: Bren Esports 2 – 1 Todak
- Upper Bracket Match 7: Burmese Ghouls 3 – 2 RRQ Hoshi – Bo5
- Lower Bracket Match 8: Alter Ego 1 – 2 Bren Esports
Sunday (January 24):
- Match 9 (Lower Bracket Final): RRQ Hoshi 1 – 3 Bren Esports
- Grand Final: Burmese Ghouls vs Bren Esports – Bo7 (6:00 p.m.)
Catch the action live on the official Mobile Legends: Bang Bang YouTube channel.