|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES|
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos|
|Full list of Mobile Legends guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms|
Here’s an extensive ONE Esports guide to assist you in mastering this popular mage, and securing triumphs with her.
Eudora’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Superconductor
Eudora’s skills inflict Superconductor for a few seconds on hit, and can trigger additional effects against enemies affected by Superconductor.
- Superconductor does not last long, so use your skills against your target as quick as possible.
- This passive skill enhances her active abilities by increasing their damage or improving their effect.
First skill – Forked Lightning
Eudora casts forked lightning in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies in a fan-shaped area.
Enemies affected by Superconductor will take extra magic damage after a short delay.
- Acquire Forked Lightning at level one and use it to quickly clear the first wave of minions, so you can up your second skill and rotate to a side lane.
- Since this skill is her main poking and farming ability, max it out first.
- Maximize the skill’s area of effect by using the skill indicator to hit as many enemies as possible, especially when you are farming minions.
- Forked Lightning deals extra damage if your target is affected by Superconductor. Therefore, use this after hitting your target with the second skill, Ball Lightning, for effective poking.
Second skill – Ball Lightning
Eudora hurls an orb of lightning at the target enemy, dealing magic damage, stunning them, and reducing their magic defense.
If the enemy is affected by Superconductor, the lightning orb will bounce to up to three nearby enemies (prioritizes heroes), dealing them magic damage, and stunning them for a shorter duration.
- Since Ball Lightning is her only crowd control spell, initiate your combo with it.
- Use Hero Lock Mode and Skill Smart Targeting to hit your intended target.
- You can stun multiple enemies in team fights by using Ball Lightning against an opponent affected by Superconductor.
Ultimate – Thunder’s Wrath
Eudora calls down a blast of lightning on the target enemy, dealing a massive amount of magic damage.
If the enemy is affected by Superconductor, dark clouds appear over their head and unleash an additional lightning strike on the area after a short delay, dealing magic damage to enemies within, and less damage to nearby enemies.
- Use Hero Lock Mode and Skill Smart Targeting when casting Thunder’s Wrath for precision.
- Never start your combo with her ultimate. Make sure to use your other skills first to apply Superconductor, and then your ultimate after for maximum effect.
- During team fights, release Thunder’s Wrath when the enemies clump up to inflict massive damage.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Eudora in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Flicker is the most ideal battle spell for Eudora, for she lacks a mobility skill.
Use it to close the gap against your target, and swiftly take them down with a quick combo. Conversely, you can use it to get out of dangerous situations.
Equip the Mage emblem to maximize Eudora’s damage potential. This emblem provides a significant amount of magic power, cooldown reduction, and magic penetration.
Subsequently, choose Rupture in the first tier for additional adaptive penetration.
|READ MORE EUDORA GUIDES HERE|
|The 5 best heroes to counter Eudora in Mobile Legends|
In the second tier, select Bargain Hunter to reduce the cost of items. Alternatively, pick Weapons Master if you want to gain extra magic power from emblem, equipment, talents, and skills.
For your core talent, pick Lethal Ignition, which allows you to deal additional adaptive damage when you execute your combo.
Eudora best build
Enhancing your magic penetration and magic power is the way to go as Eudora, which boosts the chances of eliminating your target with just a single combo.
Start your build with Arcane Boots, then follow up with Genius Wand and Holy Crystal.
Next, purchase Divine Glaive and Blood Wings to further bolster your magic power and penetration. Invest in Winter Truncheon or Immortality to increase your survivability in team fights.
Alternatively, you may want to consider having Enchanted Talisman as your final item for mana regeneration and cooldown reduction.
The best build for Eudora in Mobile Legends
- Arcane Boots
- Genius Wand
- Holy Crystal
- Divine Glaive
- Blood Wings
- Winter Truncheon
Easy combos to learn
During the laning phase, pressure your opponent by stunning them with Ball Lightning, followed by Forked Lightning to deal a substantial amount of damage.
Additionally, maximize the range of your abilities when poking, so you would not get into a dangerous position.
Once you’ve reached level four, initiate your full combo with Ball Lightning, then cast Thunder’s Wrath to inflict massive damage. Finish off your target with Forked Lightning.
|CHECK OUT THESE GUIDES FOR TARGETING AND OTHER SETTINGS|
|How to turn on Hero Lock Mode in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang|
|Mobile Legends best settings for performance|
During team fights, you can start your attack with Forked Lightning followed by Ball Lightning to stun multiple enemies, then trigger Thunder’s Wrath to deal huge damage against them.
Always aim to unleash your combo against a squishy enemy, such as a mage, marksman, or assassin, for an easy pickoff.
Remember to use Hero Lock Mode or Skill Smart Targeting to guarantee hitting your desired target.