Helldivers 2 armor piercing rounds are a lifesaver when it comes to medium to heavy armored enemies in the game.
There are various types of enemy units you face in Helldivers 2 and the ones who give the most trouble are the Terminid and Automatons. These units have high sustain against normal attacks because of their tough armor. Fortunately, the armor piercing rounds of weapons in Helldivers 2 can help players nail these resilient robotic monsters. Let’s take a look at all weapons that have armor piercing rounds in Helldivers 2.
Helldivers 2 armor piercing rounds weapons
While all weapons can use armor piercing rounds in Helldivers 2, not all of them can take down heavy armor enemies. It’s like solving puzzles and putting the right pieces where they belong. You have to use the right tool for the right job in Helldivers 2. We are listing the weapons that have a specific function.
- Railgun: Fires supercharged armor-piercing rounds, ideal for dealing heavy damage.
- Breaker: Designed to target weak spots of enemies in close range combat.
- R-63CS Diligence Counter Sniper: Specializes in long-range attacks to penetrate armor and exploit weak spots for maximum damage.
- R-63 Diligence: Particularly effective against bots and Automatons.
- Expendable Anti-Tank: A viable option, especially in early game stages, offering significant utility despite not matching the power of Railguns.
- Recoilless Rifle: Requires precision but serves as a potent anti-tank weapon.
In addition to the aforementioned weapons, the Liberator Penetrator and Jar-5 Dominator deliver substantial damage to medium-armored enemy units. However, despite their effectiveness, they are not without their drawbacks. We recommend sticking to the list we have provided here. You have a weapon and support for each scenario in Helldivers 2. All you have to do is play to the strengths of the weapons you are using.
That covers everything you need to know about Helldivers 2 armor piercing rounds and weapons you make good use of.