Updated on January 25, 1 p.m. (GMT+8): Added relevant guides.
This remarkable capability is due to her passive, Jungle Heart, which also enables her to fire an extra crossbow bolt after moving a certain amount of distance.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos
|Full list of Mobile Legends guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms
Furthermore, she can reduce the physical defense of enemies, slow them down, and launch explosive bolts thanks to her ultimate.
If you’re aiming to master Irithel, then this in-depth ONE Esports hero guide is for you.
Irithel’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Jungle Heart
Irithel and Leo’s immaculate teamwork allows her to shoot while moving. Each basic attack will shoot two crossbow bolts (but takes longer to refill) that deal physical damage per bolt (inherits a portion of attack effects).
Moving will build up Jungle Heart, up to a maximum of ten units, and cause the next basic attack to unleash one additional bolt.
- To maximize the potential of Jungle Heart, it’s crucial to maintain constant movement, allowing you to release extra bolts with optimal frequency.
- It is essential to choose an emblem and buy items that increase your movement speed to make the most of this passive.
First skill – Strafe
Irithel launches a volley of arrows on the target area, dealing physical damage to enemies within, and reducing their physical defense for a few seconds.
- Prioritize maxing out Strafe, since upgrading it improves its physical defense reduction effect.
- The cast range of this skill is fixed. Being too near your target will result in a miss. To enhance your accuracy, employ manual targeting, and rely on the skill indicator.
- When poking your opponent in the lane, initiate with this skill to amplify the damage of your second skill and basic attacks.
- Always remember to use Strafe during team fights, as it also boosts your allies’ physical attacks against the targeted enemies.
- The physical defense reduction debuff does not apply to minions.
Second skill – Force of the Queen
Leo lets out a piercing roar, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies, and slowing them for a few seconds.
- Force of the Queen has a huge area-of-effect. Use it to slow down multiple enemies during clashes.
- Take advantage of the skill’s AoE when poking. This way, you won’t need to get uncomfortably close to your target.
- Use this when you’re getting pursued by enemies to significantly increase your odds of escaping.
Ultimate – Heavy Crossbow
Irithel orders Leo to leap in the target direction and empowers her crossbow for several seconds. For the duration, she gains extra movement speed, and her basic attacks shoot enhanced crossbow bolts, dealing huge physical damage to the target and nearby units.
Jungle Heart also accumulates faster for the duration.
- Always activate Heavy Crossbow before engaging in team fights to strengthen your attacks.
- This ultimate also works as a mobility tool. However, it’s imperative to carefully choose a position from which you can safely unleash your basic attacks after leaping.
- Employ this to narrow the distance against your target, but exercise caution and ensure it’s a secure move before proceeding.
- You can also use Heavy Crossbow to escape from approaching enemies, and hit them with explosive bolts while moving, giving you a chance to retaliate.
- Irithel stands out as the only ranged hero capable of inflicting damage on multiple foes within a limited area using her ultimate.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Irithel in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Recommended battle spell
Sprint is the most optimal battle spell if you’re playing as Irithel, since it offers a substantial surge in movement speed along with immunity to slows. This greatly synergizes with the passive, allowing you to frequently launch additional bolts during team fights.
Alternatively, it serves as a valuable tool for evading oncoming enemies.
|READ MORE IRITHEL GUIDES HERE
|The 3 best heroes to counter Irithel in Mobile Legends
However, in scenarios where the opposing team possesses many crowd control spells, it is strongly advised to opt for Purify. Activate it to remove debuffs (excluding suppression), giving you the chance to escape or retaliate.
We recommend selecting the Assassin emblem over the Marksman emblem, as it provides extra movement speed, which is important for Irithel’s passive.
Additionally, it gives substantial amounts of adaptive penetration and adaptive attack.
Pick Fatal in the first tier to increase critical hit chance and damage, and Tenacity to obtain physical and magic defense when your health falls below half.
Choose Quantum Charge in the final tier. This core talent periodically boosts your movement speed when you deal damage using basic attacks, allowing you to leverage Jungle Heart.
Moreover, it restores a particular portion of your HP, improving your endurance, especially in the laning stage.
Irithel best build
To effectively fulfill your role as one of the primary damage dealer in the team, it’s crucial to invest in items that improve your capability to unleash burst damage.
Start by acquiring Swift Boots, then buy Windtalker and Berserker’s Fury as your initial core items to bolster your attack speed, critical chance, and physical attack. Notably, Windtalker also supplies extra movement speed.
Follow up with Great Dragon Spear, which packs substantial physical attack, crit chance, and cooldown reduction. Additionally, its unique passive, Supreme Warrior, further elevates your movement speed after casting your ultimate.
To improve your survivability, purchase Wind of Nature and Haas’ Claws, which both give lifesteal benefits.
Furthermore, Wind of Nature’s active skill, Wind Chant, makes you immune to all physical damage for a few seconds, while Haas’ Claws enhance your attack speed and crit chance.
The best build for Irithel in Mobile Legends
- Swift Boots
- Berserker’s Fury
- Great Dragon Spear
- Wind of Nature
- Haas’ Claws
Easy combos to learn
During the laning phase, pressure your enemy by hitting them with Strafe, then follow it up with Force of the Queen and basic attacks.
However, if you find yourself in a challenging matchup, it’s advisable to play safe, and use Strafe primary to secure the last hit on minions.
Once you acquire Heavy Crossbow, use it to leap to an optimal offensive position, and enhance your basic attacks to deal massive damage in clashes.
Be sure to activate Sprint when you trigger your ultimate, so you will further increase your movement speed, leading to quick recharging of Jungle Heart.
Given your vulnerability as a marksman, it’s vital to be vigilant about your positioning in battles. This ensures you optimize your damage output, and remain alive afterwards for objective taking.