Emotes serve as a vibrant medium of self-expression in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, allowing players to convey their emotions, and communicate with their teammates in an engaging manner.
In this ONE Esports guide, you will learn how to use emotes in Mobile Legends, and how to get them.
These animated icons with unique sound effects add a touch of personality and flair to the battlefield.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos
|Full list of MLBB guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms
Whether it’s congratulating a teammate on a well-executed play, playfully taunting an opponent, or simply cheering on your allies, emotes inject a dose of camaraderie and lightheartedness into the game.
Step-by-step guide on how to use emotes in Mobile Legends
You can set up to four emotes before entering a game. To do this:
- Tap the Preparation tab at the bottom of the main screen.
- Go to Effects section and look for Emote in the drop-down menu.
- On the right part of your screen, you will see all the available emotes, including those that can be activated with trial card.
- Choose the emote that you want to use. At the bottom of the screen, tap the box with a plus sign where you want to place it. The arrangement of emotes from left to right will be shown from top to botton in the panel during a game.
- Tap the Save Settings option. You can opt to use your set of emotes for a particular hero or all your available heroes.
To activate your emotes during a game:
- Tap the Chat button. On the left side of the panel, go to the section with a Smiley icon, and tap the emote that you want to use.
- Alternatively, you can hold down the Chat icon to easily access your emotes. Hover to the one that you want to display, then release.
You can also automatically trigger your first emote when a certain condition is met using the Auto-Play Settings.
How to get emotes in Mobile Legends
There are different ways to obtain emotes, catering to both spenders and free-to-play gamers.
For those willing to spend, the Shop offers a diverse selection of emote bundles and team support emotes, purchasable using diamonds.
StarLight Pass holders can access and buy exclusive emotes in the StarLight Shop.
Free emotes are attainable by completing certain event tasks. Additionally, achieving Mythic rank, earning a credit score above 105, and winning in MCL grant special emotes.