Her passive skill enhances the potency of her active abilities with each attack she lands on her target.
Additionally, she possesses a variety of useful tools, including the ability to slow down enemies, gain protective shield, and increase her movement speed.
To help you master playing the Moon Palace Immortal, here is an extensive guide we have created.
Chang’e’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Trouble Maker
Each time Chang’e deals damage to an enemy, she leaves a mark on them. Each mark increases her next skill’s damage to the enemy up to a certain percentage.
- The mark from Trouble Maker only lasts for a few seconds. So, make sure to go all-in on a single target to maximize the effect of this passive.
First skill – Starmoon Shockwave
Chang’e sends an energy sphere in the target direction, dealing magic damage to enemies in its path and slowing them.
Crescent Moon: The Crescent Moon sends extra energy spheres along with her own spheres, each dealing less damage and slowing enemies hit. The slowing effect can stack.
- Max out Starmoon Shockwave first, as it is her primary farming and poking spell.
- Ensure that Crescent Moon is activated before using Starmoon Shockwave to deal significant damage and slowing effect.
- You can manually target this skill to send the energy spheres in your intended direction.
- For improved accuracy, turn on the Assisted Aiming Mode within the Control settings, which allows for precise targeting even with a simple tap on the skill button.
Second skill – Crescent Moon
Chang’e summons the Crescent Moon, gaining a permanent shield and extra movement speed that lasts until the shield is destroyed. Each time she casts a skill, she also gains a higher extra movement speed that decays over a few seconds.
Crescent Moon also enhances her skills and allows her basic attacks to deal additional magic damage.
Each time she deals magic damage with her basic attack and skills, the cooldown of the skill is slightly reduced.
- Acquire Crescent Moon at level one to enhance your basic attack, enabling you to clear the first minion wave fast.
- Her skills are less effective when this is not activated. Make sure to always cast this before using your damage spells.
- It is advisable to use Crescent Moon efficiently in the early game to conserve your mana. However, once you obtain a mana regeneration item, you can use this more frequently.
- Use this skill’s movement speed boost to move quickly around the map, chase down enemies, or escape from them.
- With this skill, you can trigger the burning effect of Glowing Wand using basic attacks.
Ultimate – Meteor Shower
Chang’e fires meteors in the target direction over several seconds, each dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit. This skill deals extra damage to minions and creeps. She also gains extra movement speed for the duration.
Crescent Moon: The Crescent Moon fires extra meteors along with Chang’e, each dealing less damage.
- Always remember to cast Crescent Moon before releasing Meteor Shower to increase your damage output.
- Maximize this skill’s long cast range.
- When attempting to gank in other lanes, go with your teammate who has strong crowd control. This way, you can effortlessly land your ultimate on the intended target.
- Use Meteor Shower to steal the purple and orange buffs from the enemy jungler. When doing this, make sure to optimize its range.
- You can also use this to clear minion waves when the opponents are pushing or zone them out when you are sieging.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Chang’e in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
When selecting your battle spell, you have the option to pick between Flameshot and Flicker.
Flameshot provides you with additional damage to finish off enemies who manage to survive the damage from your skills. Moreover, you can use it to push back approaching opponents.
Alternatively, Flicker serves as a dependable mobility tool that enables you to escape dangerous situations.
Additionally, if the opposing team possesses a significant amount of crowd control, you might want to consider Purify. This spell instantly removes debuffs, with the exception of suppression effect.
The best option for Chang’e is undoubtedly the Mage emblem.
Select Inspire in the first tier for cooldown reduction, then opt for Bargain Hunter in the second tier for reduced equipment cost.
In the last tier, go for Impure Rage. This talent lets you deal additional adaptive damage that scales with your level and simultaneously replenishes a portion of your mana, allowing you to consistently poke enemies.
Chang’e best build
When playing as Chang’e, it’s important to have Ice Queen Wand as your first core item. This provides an impressive slowing effect, making it easier for you to successfully land your spells, particularly Meteor Shower, on your intended target.
Following that, acquiring Glowing Wand will add a burning effect to your attacks, further enhancing your damage output.
Investing in Enchanted Talisman will benefit mana regeneration and cooldown reduction, enabling you to cast your abilities more frequently.
To further amplify your damage potential, buy Divine Glaive and Holy Crystal.
Additionally, Genius Wand can be a valuable choice, especially when you have an ally who also deals magic damage.
The best build for Chang’e in Mobile Legends
- Magic Shoes
- Ice Queen Wand
- Glowing Wand
- Enchanted Talisman
- Divine Glaive
- Holy Crystal
Easy combos to learn
During the laning phase, enhance your basic attack and Starmoon Shockwave using Crescent Moon to deal substantial damage to your opponent and swiftly clear minion waves.
Upon reaching level four, initiate your attack by slowing down your target with Starmoon Shockwave, then follow up with Meteor Shower to eliminate them.
To preserve your mana in the early stages of the game, maximize the usage of Crescent Moon. Refrain from casting it when you still have a shield.
Furthermore, maintain a position in the backline during team fights, and make use of the range of her skills, so you can stay safe while dishing out damage.