Compared to LoL’s last two patches, Patch 10.7 is not nearly as massive, with fewer changes across the board.
The highlight of this patch is the rework that everyone has been looking forward to – Fiddlesticks.
1. Fiddlesticks rework
- Base AD, base armor, HP per level and base HP increased
Passive – A Harmless Scarecrow
- Fiddlesticks’ trinket is replaced by Scarecrow Effigies. Effigies gain power as Fiddlesticks levels, reducing their cooldown and increasing their duration
- At level 6, Effigies will reveal any nearby wards for 6 seconds on placement
Trinket – Scarecrow Effigy
- Active: Places an Effigy that last for 130-280 seconds and appears exactly as Fiddlesticks does to enemies. Stores one charge every 115-30 seconds, up to a maximum of 2 charges
- Enemy Champions approaching an effigy will activate it, causing the effigy to fake a random action, after which the effigy will fall apart
Q – Terrify
- Passive: If Fiddlesticks’s spells damage an enemy while unseen while Fiddle is outside of combat, Fiddlesticks terrifies the enemy for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds
- Active: If the enemy has not recently been terrified, terrifies it for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and deals 6/7/8/9/10% (+1% per 50 AP) of the target’s current health (minimum 40/60/80/100/120) as magic damage
- If the enemy has recently been terrified, instead deals 12/14/16/18/20% (+2% per 50 AP) of the target’s current health (minimum 80/120/160/200/240) as magic damage
- Max 400 damage vs monsters
W – Bountiful Harvest
- Fiddlesticks drains the souls of all enemies around itself, dealing 50/80/110/140/170 (+35% AP) damage per second, over 2 seconds, with the final tick dealing up to 12/14/16/80/20% of their missing health as magic damage. Fiddlesticks heals for 30/35/40/45/50% of the damage dealt before mitigation, reduced to 15% vs minions
- On a completed channel or if nothing remains to be harvested, refund 60% of the remaining cooldown
E – Reap
- Fiddlesticks unleashes dark magic from its Scythe, dealing 70/100/130/160/190 (+50% AP) magic damage to and slowing enemies hit for 30/35/40/45/50% for 1.25 seconds in a crescent shaped area at a target position
- Enemies in the centre of the crescent are silenced for the duration
R – Crowstorm
- Fiddlesticks channels for 1.5 seconds, then blinks to the target point unleashing a murder of crows that flock wildly around it, dealing 125/225/325 (+45% AP) magic damage per second to all enemy units in the area
- The effect lasts for 5 seconds, dealing up to 625/1125/1625 total magic damage
Fiddlestick’s Effigies add a new, unique mechanic to the game. It embodies the idea of stationary standing scarecrows and appears exactly as Fiddlesticks does to enemies, similar to LeBlanc’s and Shaco’s clone.
Besides his passive, the other major change is to his E. Previously called Dark Wind, it sent a crow to a target enemy that bounced and silenced nearby enemies.
Completely overhauled, Reap now slows enemies in a crescent-shaped area in front of him, and silences if they are positioned in the center of the AoE.
2. Buff to Galio’s ultimate, Hero’s Entrance
- (NEW) Anti-magic Bulwark: Now grants W – Shield of Durand’s passive magic damage shield to all allied champions in the area he casted it at for 5 seconds
A new addition to Galio’s ultimate, the magic damage shield makes him a solid response to heavy magic-damage team compositions. He will be viable in certain drafts as a counter pick on red side.
3. Nerf to Talon’s Rake
- Initial damage: 50/65/80/95/110 (+0.4 bonus attack damage) decreased to 45/60/75/90/105 (+0.4 bonus attack damage)
- Return damage: 70/85/100/115/130 (+0.6 bonus attack damage) decreased to 45/65/85/105/125 (+0.7 bonus attack damage)
A massive nerf to the return damage on Talon’s W, Rake now does half the damage at level one, and twenty less at level two. His mid to late game damage is not affected however, so this nerf only reduces his early game waveclear.
Combined with the nerf to Boots of Mobility in Patch 10.5 that increased its cost by 100 gold, expect mid Talons to roam less often.
Take a breather, solo queue players.
4. Ivern buffs
- E – Triggerseed base damage increased from 60/80/100/120/140 to 70/95/120/145/170
- R – Daisy! cooldown decreased from 160/140/120 to 140/130/120 seconds
Ivern has only been used once in professional play this Spring. Back in February, Damwon Gaming’s Kim “Canyon” Geon-bu played him against Gen.G in the LCK and lost with a scoreline of 0/1/0.
With some hyper carry ADCs like Caitlyn and Vayne coming back into the meta, Ivern would fit well into such team compositions. Not to mention, the decreased cooldown to his ultimate gives his team more opportunities to tower dive as Daisy tanks tower damage.
5. Nasus buffs
- W – Wither’s range increased from 600 to 700
- E – Spirit Fire’s armor reduction increased from 15/20/25/30/35% to 25/30/35/40/45%
Last buffed in Patch 9.1, Nasus was doubly rewarded in stacks for killing bigger units with Q. Patch 10.7’s increased range on Wither makes it easier for him to chase down opponents, while Spirit Fire’s armor reduction buff allows him to deal more damage to tanks who are very strong in the current meta.
League of Legends Patch 10.7 is available on live servers now.