Not in Challenger? Not a problem!
Four esports organizations in North America are giving League of Legends fans ranked Gold or below the chance to play under their banners.
Immortals, Team Liquid, Counter Logic Gaming, and Evil Geniuses will be holding open recruitments to find the right underdog squad for the Immortals Bronze Battle.
What is the Immortals Bronze Battle?
Presented by Bud Light, the Immortals Bronze Battle is a competitive event that exclusively features players that are ranked Iron to Gold in League of Legends.
The average superfans of League can now represent either Immortals, Team Liquid, Counter Logic Gaming, or Evil Geniuses for one weekend.
While the prize pool has not yet been revealed, players will be fighting for LCS bragging rights and superiority over their fellow Iron to Gold contenders.
Aside from the top esports orgs, the broadcast will also have familiar faces from the LCS scene. Caster Clayton “CaptainFlowers” Raines and LCS meme queen Ovilee May will be present throughout the stream.
- Every day I think about Arcane and it makes me cry
- All Arcane release dates and full Netflix schedule
How to participate in the Immortals Bronze Battle
If you’re interested in being part of the event, here are the official player requirements:
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Holds a current rank of Iron, Bronze, Silver, or Gold in League of Legends
- Must be signed up through your preferred team’s Discord server (Immortals, Team Liquid, Counter Logic Gaming, and Evil Geniuses)
- (Optional) Have thought/tweeted at least once “I can do that” while watching an LCS game
The Immortals Bronze Battle will take place from December 4 to 5. Fans and friends can watch the rookie action on the Bud Light Twitch channel.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more LoL news, guides, and highlights.
READ MORE: Hextech Mayhem puts an explosive twist to the rhythm game genre