StarLadder and ImbaTV has once again partnered to host the third Minor event of the 2019-2020 Dota Pro Circuit (DPC) season, the StarLadder ImbaTV Minor, in Kiev, Ukraine on March 5-8.
The event will be open to a live audience at the Kiev Cybersports Arena.
This will be the third Minor event in the current DPC to be hosted by StarLadder and ImbaTV, with the first two iterations of the event held back in the 2018-2019 season.
As with all DPC Minor events, the StarLadder ImbaTV Minor will feature eight teams vying for their share of a US$300,000 tournament purse and 660 DPC points, as well as the all-important direct invite to the ESL One Los Angeles Major 2020.
The regional qualifiers for the Minor will be held after the Major qualifiers on February 14-15, although the slot distribution for each of the regions has yet to be announced.
Here’s the prize pool distribution for the StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor:
- 1st place — US$72,000, 140 DPC points, and slot in the LA Major
- 2nd place — US$60,000 and 120 DPC points
- 3rd place — US$54,000 and 110 DPC points
- 4th place — US$42,000 and 90 DPC points
- 5-6th place — US$24,000 and 60 DPC points
- 7-8th place — US$12,000 and 40 DPC points