Apex Legends new Valentine’s Day Rendezvous event is the perfect way to find your match for Valentine’s Day.
For the duration of the limited-time event, Respawn is bringing back fan-favorite game mode, Duos, along with plenty of other exclusive bonuses.
Here’s a quick list of what you can expect from Apex Legends’ latest LTM:
- Get a dedicated Valentine’s 2020 badge simply by logging in any time during the event
- Earn double XP (up to 2,000 XP per day) when you squad up with a buddy
- Score new Valentine’s-themed cosmetics, including Nessie and Pathfinder gun charms
- Get the returning Valentine’s-themed Longbow DMR and Pathfinder banner at discount
- Here’s what’s in the Apex Legends Season 4 Battle Pass
- Apex Legends Revenant’s abilities have been revealed: Silence, Stalker, Death Totem
Duos mode was first added to Apex Legends in November 2019 via the v3.1 update patch. Also offered as a limited-time game mode, it became an instant hit among players, providing a fresh experience that deviates from the game’s standard three-player team construction.
Grab a buddy or impress a date! Apex Legends’ Valentine’s Day Rendezvous is live now and will run only until February 18.
READ MORE: Here’s why you should be excited about Apex Legends Season 4: Assimilation