Updated on February 23, 10:49 a.m. (GMT+8): Improved relevancy.
Updated on November 8, 7:30 p.m. (GMT+8): Updated guide based on his recent patch 1.8.30 revamp.
He has a blink ability that grants an attack speed buff, as well as a solid crowd control skill to lock down his target or push back an approaching enemy.
|GET AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION WITH OUR COLLECTION OF MLBB GUIDES
|Full list of MLBB hero guides, counters, best build, and advanced combos
|Full list of MLBB guides: Role guides, how to rank up, terms
Plus, his ultimate is one of the few spells in the game that has a global range.
Master playing the Spear of Quiescence through our comprehensive guide that covers recommended emblems, battle spells, best build, and skill combos.
Moskov’s skills in Mobile Legends
Passive – Spear of Quiescence
Moskov’s basic attacks can penetrate the target and deal physical damage to enemies behind them. Each basic attack hit reduces the cooldowns of his first two active skills.
- His basic attacks penetrate in a straight line. Find the right angle to deal damage to the enemies behind.
- Use Spear of Quiescence to pressure your lane opponent without going near them. Hit the minion in front of them using the Attack Minion button.
First skill – Abyss Walker
Moskov teleports to the target location, increasing his attack speed for a duration. Meanwhile, his basic attack deals more damage to enemies behind the primary target.
- Prioritize maxing out Abyss Walker first as this is his blink ability, which can be used to chase opponents down or escape from them.
- Use this to blink to the proper angle where you can hit the enemies at the back through his passive.
- This is also a great skill to dodge ground-targeted spells.
- Thanks to his passive, you can easily spam Abyss Walker with enough attack speed items.
Second skill – Spear of Misery
Moskov launches a powerful strike at the target enemy hero or creep, dealing physical damage, knocking them back, and exposing their position for several seconds.
If the enemy collides with an enemy hero when knocked back, they’ll both take physical damage and be stunned. If the enemy is knocked into a wall, they’ll be stunned as well.
- Spear of Misery requires proper angling so you can proc its stun effect.
- Use Abyss Walker to find the right position where you can impale the target onto a wall.
- Even if your target gets pushed into a bush, you can still see them and hit them with basic attacks.
- You can also use this to knock back enemies who try to get near you.
Ultimate – Spear of Destruction
Moskov throws the Spear of Destruction in the target direction that stops after hitting the first enemy hero, dealing damage to all enemies in its path, the enemy hero hit, and enemies behind them.
A shadow will be created behind the first enemy hero hit. Use this skill again to cast Abyss Walker from the shadow’s location.
- Use Spear of Destruction to finish off or slow down enemies who try to escape.
- With proper timing, you can steal neutral objectives such as Turtle and Lord using the ultimate.
- Holding down on the ultimate button after casting it will let you see the flight of the spear until it hits an enemy hero or reaches its end.
- A small screen is placed on the right side of the map to help you see your target even without hovering in their position.
- You can choose where to teleport once you hit the enemy. After hitting a hero with a spear, hold the ultimate button to the place where you want to teleport.
A comprehensive guide on how to play Moskov in Mobile Legends
Recommended battle spell
Inspire is the most ideal battle spell. It provides additional physical attack, and more importantly, attack speed to help you cast Abyss Walker and Spear of Misery more often during a duel or team fight.
|READ MORE MOSKOV GUIDES HERE
|The 3 best heroes to counter Moskov in Mobile Legends
|It’s your turn to get a maniac on Moskov using Kelra’s best build
If you need to play it safe, choose Aegis instead. It gives you extra protection from ganks and enables you to fight back against a tough opponent in the lane.
The Marksman emblem works best for Moskov, for it substantially enhances attack speed, adaptive attack, and lifesteal.
Alternatively, you can opt for the Basic Common emblem to address Moskov’s substantial mana usage. It also offers HP regeneration, additional HP, and adaptive attack.
Pick Swift in the first tier to gain additional attack speed, and Weapons Master in the second tier to obtain extra physical attack from equipment, emblem, talents, and skills.
Finally, select Quantum Charge as your core talent. It periodically boosts your movement speed and restores HP when you deal damage using basic attacks.
Moskov best build
Building up your attack speed is the best way to go due to the cooldown reduction effect of Moskov’s passive.
As such, Corrosion Scythe, Demon Hunter Sword, and Golden Staff — collectively known as the Trinity Build — are must-buy items for him. You can instead grab Windtalk, which increases your attack speed further and has critical hit chance.
Haas’ Claws and Wind of Nature can boost your survivability, while Malefic Roar provides a significant amount of damage and physical penetration.
For your movement item, go for Tough Boots to reduce crowd control and slow effects. You can upgrade your Boots after purchasing two or three core items.
The best build for Moskov in Mobile Legends
- Tough Boots
- Corrosion Scythe
- Demon Hunter Sword
- Golden Staff
- Haas’ Claws/Wind of Nature
- Malefic Roar
Easy combos to learn
During the laning stage, use Abyss Walker to maneuver and position yourself for a well-aimed Spear of Misery cast, which can pin your enemy against a wall. Once you successfully achieve this, activate Inspire and follow up with basic attacks.
If your opponent tries to escape, cast Spear of Destruction to eliminate them or hinder their retreat. Always bear in mind that your ultimate ability has a brief delay, so it’s essential to anticipate their movement to ensure accurate targeting.
As you transition into the mid to late game, prioritize split pushing and use Spear of Destruction whenever your team requires assistance on the opposite side of the map.
Hitting this skill accurately may require some practice, so it’s advisable to refine your skills in Classic Mode or even training mode to enhance your performance.