Despite being quite a small mid-set patch overall, there are actually some fairly big changes to a few characters that will alter the entire meta of Teamfight Tactics in the 10.10 patch.
Aside from champion and item changes, Riot has added a new game mode called “Galactic Armory” which will have players start with the same two full items. The chances of this mode popping up will be 12.5% of games.
- Syndra Unleashed Power Damage (per orb): 80/120/200 ⇒ 100/150/250
- Vel’Koz Spell Damage: 425/550/2000 ⇒ 450/600/2000
Syndra and Vel’Koz are getting damage buffs on their spells, making them more viable as 1-star units. If you’re going for a Star Guardian-Sorc build, you can definitely switch your 2-star Zoe for one of these higher-level sorcerers.
- Deathblade Starting Stacks: 0 ⇒ 1
- Deathblade now displays the amount of Attack Damage gained rather than stacks
Deathblade becomes a significant factor for your attack damage carries. Though people like to opt for an armor-shredding build, you can easily buff up your main damage dealers with Deathblade, now giving 70 attack damage with its free stack.
Losers: Candyland comps
- Poppy Buckler Toss Damage: 100/175/250 ⇒ 100/150/200
- Poppy Buckler Toss Shield: 200/350/500 ⇒ 200/300/400
- Twisted Fate Wild Cards Damage (per card): 200/300/550 ⇒ 200/300/450
The Candyland comp, which works off of a Chrono and Star Guardian synergy, has been nerfed in both defense and offense. Poppy now deals less damage and gets less shield from her Buckler Toss while Twisted Fate gets a big 3-star reduction on his Wild Cards, making him a less viable option for rolling down your gold.
- Mech Pilot Attack Damage: 100% of Pilots’ Attack Damage⇒ 80 + 45% of Pilots Attack Damage
- Ziggs Total Mana: 45 ⇒ 40
Mech-Pilots take a slight dip in damage with a slight change in Mecha-Garen’s damage conversion. Instead of Mecha-Garen taking 100% of the pilot’s attack damage, he’ll now have a base damage of 80 with 45% of the pilot’s damage added-on. On top of that, Mech-Pilot’s early-game synergy unit Ziggs now has less mana to prolong his single-unit stun.
Losers: Chalice of Harmony, Morellonomicon, and Red Buff
- Chalice of Harmony Mana Restore: 10 ⇒ 8
- Morellonomicon & Red Buff Damage Burn: 27% ⇒ 25%
With Chalice of Harmony being a go-to item for any Sorcerer-based build, Riot has slightly nerfed the item’s mana restore, giving more time for enemies to counter the mana-thirsty composition.
As for those who work off of burning stats, Morellonomicon and Red Buff will now burn less health per second. Though the decrease is only by 2%, this will help early-game frontlines from being shredded by a Red Buff Xayah.
You can check out the full TFT 10.10 patch notes here.