PRIZE COMPETITION POLICY (ONE ESPORTS PICK’EM BALI MAJOR)
- The prize competition is open to all aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, and except residents of countries where participation to such game is not allowed under applicable law.
- The prize competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- Each person may enter the prize competition by filling up and submitting the Bali Major Pick’Em Challenge questionnaire form hosted on oneesports.gg/pickem-bali (“Questionnaire Form”).. Each Questionnaire Form entitles one entry to the prize competition. Each person is permitted one entry.
- The opening date for entries is 0000hrs on June 22, 2023. The closing date of the prize competition is 2359hrs on June 28, 2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Participants will need to answer a series of 5 questions in the Questionnaire Form. Each question is allocated a certain number of points. For each question, participants are required to predict an outcome according to the question. A question is answered correctly when a participant makes an accurate prediction, and the participant will be awarded points. Sixteen (16) winners will be chosen by the highest number of points accumulated. In the event of a tie, the participant who entered earlier will be the winner.
- Winners will be announced on July 14, 2023, via a livestream on ONE Esports official YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/oneesports).
- The winners will receive the following prizes in accordance with their placement:
1st Place Winner: 12 Month DOTA Plus Subscription
2nd – 6th Place Winners: 6 Month DOTA Plus Subscription each
7th – 16th Place Winners: 1 Month DOTA Plus Subscription each
- The winners are not permitted to resell their prizes to other parties.
- The winners will be notified via the email address as provided in the Questionnaire Form before July 18, 2023. Winners shall provide a valid Steam account for prize delivery. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of email notification, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promotor will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The Steam Gift Card will be transferred to the winner’s Steam account within forty-five (45) days of the winner’s response to the Promoter’s email notification.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize competition will be governed by the laws of Singapore and participants to the prize competition submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”). Any disputes in connection with or arising from the prize competition must be submitted to the SIAC for a binding and final ruling by a single arbitrator under SIAC rules.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is ONE Esports Pte Ltd of 3 Fraser St, #14-24 DUO Tower, Singapore 189352.