Applications and Registration
- All applications to participate in the Game must be made online on the Site. No applications made in any other manner will be accepted. Where your application is accepted, you have successfully “Registered” and will become a “Player” of the Game. Each Player is then able to create a team.
- Registration for the Game is open to anyone who is legally authorized to play under the applicable rules of his or her country of residence. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE APPLICABLE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE ENABLE YOU TO BECOME A PLAYER, AND BY BECOMING REGISTERED OR USING THIS SITE OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY GAME YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE VERIFIED THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO BECOME A PLAYER. Employees (and immediate family members) of ONE Esports Pte Ltd and its affiliates may enter the Game but are ineligible to win any prizes (to the extent a Game includes a prize-pool). If such a person otherwise wins a prize, the prize shall be awarded to the next placed Player.
- Under 18s may Register to play the Game, however the consent of a parent or guardian is required to receive a prize.
- No purchase of any item or service is necessary in order to enter the Game and no payment is required from you.
- For the purposes of all applicable laws, you agree that you are participating in a “game of skill” and not a “game of chance”. By participating in the Game, you agree that under no circumstances will you assert, in any jurisdiction, that the Game is a “game of skill” regardless of your own level of knowledge or skill in playing the Game and regardless of the outcome. In addition, you are prohibited from gambling or wagering on the result of any gaming features provided on or through the Game, or from using the Site or the Game to gamble or wager on the result of any ONE Esports event. If we believe that you have violated the prohibitions in this paragraph, we may immediately terminate your access to the Site and/or the Game, with or without notice to you.
- Registrations must not be made by agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete Registrations or Registrations not received by ONE Esports for any reason. Any such Registrations will be deemed void.
- There is no limit on the number of Registrations per household or organisation. However, only one Registration for the Game per user of the Site is permitted. Individuals are not permitted to Register multiple accounts on the Site.
- While there is no closing date for Registration, ONE Esports will publish deadlines from time to time by which you must be Registered as a Player in order to qualify for points awarded in respect of any event in the ONE Esports calendar. Any such information on how and when to enter for the Game forms part of these Game Terms and shall be binding on you. The schedule of ONE Esports events connected with the Game can be accessed directly on the Site from time to time.
- ONE Esports may choose to use Players’ names for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of ONE Esports or the Game in any and all media worldwide without notice to them and without any fee being paid. If you have an objection to the use of your name or team, please contact email@example.com.
The Game Rules
- The Game will be governed by the Game Rules (as amended from time to time) published on the Site (“Game Rules”). ONE Esports reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Game Rules in its absolute discretion and for any reason, including in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You agree that no liability shall attach to ONE Esports as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Game Rules regularly. The Game Rules form part of these Game Terms and by Registering for the Game, you accept the Game Rules.
- ONE Esports will be the sole decision-maker of any matter of interpretation of the Game Rules and any aspect of the content of, or playing of, the Game. ONE Esports will not enter into correspondence relating to such matters and its decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with the Game Rules including but not limited to the allocation of points to any Player and/or any ranking in the Game shall be final and conclusive.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all decisions in respect of the Game (including conditions of application or Registration, deadlines within the Game, ranking within the Game, winners of prizes (to the extent the Game has a prize-pool attached to it) or the Game Rules), shall be at ONE Esports’s sole and absolute discretion. All such decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By posting or submitting User Content to the Site or Game, you also represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such User Content, and that use of such User Content by ONE Esports will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party or any applicable law. ONE Esports reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) to review, edit, refuse to post or to remove any User Content, in whole or in part at any time and to terminate your ability to post User Content to the Site or Game at any time, without notice, in ONE Esports’s sole discretion.
- You agree that ONE Esports may not be held responsible for User Content and that ONE Esports is not obligated to monitor them. If ONE Esports becomes aware of any User Content that it believes to violate these Game Terms or to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, ONE Esports may — but is not required to — act in good faith to restrict access to or availability of such User Content. ONE Esports may also take steps to terminate your access to the Site and/or the Game or take other appropriate steps, including, without limitation, initiating or assisting in legal action.
Links and Third-Party Content
- The Game may contain links to other services or products (“Linked Services”). The Linked Services are not under ONE Esports’s control and ONE Esports is not responsible for the contents of the Linked Services, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Services, or any changes or updates to Linked Services. The Services provide links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any links to a Linked Service is not an endorsement by ONE Esports of any company offering Internet services, products or services on the Linked Services.
- The Game contains intellectual property including trademarks, confidential information and copyright, together with any goodwill or reputation and intellectual property rights subsisting in those things (the “Game IP”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- ONE Esports owns all Game IP or it is licensed to ONE Esports by third parties and unless permitted by law, you must not copy, reproduce, transmit, display or otherwise distribute it in whole or in part without our prior written consent; and
- your use of and access to the Game IP does not assign any rights in the Game IP from ONE Esports to you.
Responsibility and Remedies
- The extent of ONE Esports’s responsibility to you has been determined in the context of the following:
a) the Game is provided to you free of charge;
b) you are responsible for any action you do or do not take as a result of the Game and the information therein;
c) you are responsible for ensuring that your equipment is enabled with appropriate up-to-date virus checking software.
- While ONE Esports will endeavour to ensure that the Game is available to you at all times and that the contents are correct and accurate, it cannot make any legal commitment to you that this will be the case.
- If it comes to the notice of ONE Esports that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Game or if it comes to the notice of ONE Esports that conduct of any Game is prohibited, then ONE Esports shall withdraw and / or cancel such Game without prior notice to any Player or winner of such Game. You agree that you shall not be permitted to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Game.
- Any breach by you of the Game Rules from time to time shall also be a breach of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any breach by you of these terms and conditions ONE Esports reserves the right to:
a) refuse entry to the Game;
b) disqualify you from the Game;
c) require any reasonable amendment to your application or entry.
- If you are barred or disqualified from being Registered as a Player, you shall not be eligible to participate in the Game under any other identity or team name. Any such decision by ONE Esports shall be final.
- If any of these Game Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- The Game is not affiliated with any official or non-official terms or persons, and ONE Esports does not support or seek to inspire any kind of betting or gambling in any way.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONE ESPORTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) OR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME OR THE APP.
- These Game Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties agree to settle all disputes, controversies, or differences in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”). The award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding upon the affective parties concerned..
Promoter: One Esports Pte Ltd. (Company Registration No. 201835528N), a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of Singapore with its registered address at 3 Fraser Street, #14-24 Duo Tower, Singapore 189352