Natalia had a high pick rate and win rate in the first week of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League Philippines Season 10 (MPL PH Season 10). The Bright Claw was picked four times, with all of those games resulting in victory.
Blacklist International’s Danerie James “Wise” Del Rosario, who prefers marksman and tank heroes over assassins in the jungle, even locked in Natalia in the third game against Nexplay EVOS, finishing with a positive 4/1/7 KDA.
In patch 1.7.08, the developers acknowledged that the assassin hero in the roaming position has been “rising in presence” in all ranks and would like to see more players use her in the jungle position.
- Show your love for MPL with the new Cyber Ranger Jawhead skin
- Mobile Legends Julian guide: Best build, skills, emblem, combos
Adjustments to Natalia in Mobile Legends patch 1.7.08
Passive – Assassin Instinct
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s Damage decreased from 250 + 120% Physical Attack to 200 +130% Physical Attack
Skill 1 – Claw Dash
- Base Damage decreased from 210-285 to 185-260
- New Effect: Natalia’s Skill 1 now always enjoys the damage bonus from her Passive when attacking creeps
Ultimate – The Hunt
- Extra Physical Attack decreased from 20-50 to 15-35
- New Effect: Natalia stores up to 2 skill charges; the charging time is reduced by 100% on hero kills and 50% on creep kills
What makes Natalia a good jungle pick right now is the new effect of her ultimate, The Hunt. She now stores up to two charges, and the charging time is greatly reduced upon killing a hero or creep.
Claw Dash also received a new effect that provides extra damage whenever she attacks creeps.
This patch completely changed her play style. In the previous patch, The Hunt could only be used on enemy heroes on a fixed cooldown, but now it can also be used on jungle camps. The skill’s new effect also means it now has faster charging times.
She was played as a roamer for the longest time, making it almost impossible to get an early lead in gold and EXP. Since the game developers has made her viable in the jungle position, there’s a big chance that we’ll now see Natalia at the top of the scoreboard in the early game.
The only downside to this is the lowered base damage on all her offensive skills, which will be felt in the early game when she doesn’t have any of her core items yet. Still, the reworked Natalia packs a punch in the current meta, so expect more players to try her out in ranked games.
The full Mobile Legends: Bang Bang patch 1.7.08 patch notes can be found here.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more Mobile Legends: Bang Bang news, updates, and guides.
READ MORE: Badang is now as buffed as his bod, becomes the strongest fighter in MLBB