With the new Genshin Impact region Sumeru launching soon, travelers might find good company in a mischievous and whimsical new addition to explore its forests.
HoYoverse is giving away a free invitation to summon the new 4-star Dendro archer Collei, a trainee forest ranger who actively patrols around Avidya Forest. She can deal constant Dendro damage to enemies using her elemental burst, Trump-Card Kitty, where she summons a doll named Cuilein-Anbar that causes an explosion.
She is also one of the main characters of the Genshin Impact manga, which unravels how she became close friends with Mondstadt’s 4-star Pyro archer, Amber. Amber’s influence on Collei is seen in her choice of hobbies, which include gliding and helping other people.
How to get your free Collei during the Graven Innocence event
Similar to previous Genshin Impact events, players can win an invitation to add the 4-star character Collei to their party during the version 3.0 event, Graven Innocence.
Travelers will need to complete the quest “The Unappreciated Carving” to invite the Dendro archer and unlock mini-events.
Graven Innocence event eligibility and requirements
To participate in this event, you need to accomplish the following:
- Reach Adventure Rank 20 or above
- Complete “The Trail of the God of Wisdom” in Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I “Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark”
- Complete Archon Quest “The Trail of the God of Wisdom” first to best enjoy the event
If you have not completed the Archon Quest “The Trail of the God of Wisdom”, you can enter the event through “Quick Start” on the event page.
- Akase Akari’s Kamisato Ayato cosplay proves she can be your waifu and husbando
- Genshin Impact’s new Dendro reactions, Bloom and Catalyze, explained
An overview of Graven Innocence events
Here is a brief overview of all the festivities during this version 3.0 event:
- Meticulous Craftsmanship
- Roaming the Jungle, which consists of four mini-events: Snapshots, Behemoth Observation, Grove Dash, and Braving the Elements. Behemoth Observation requires travelers to defeat the region’s bosses, Electro Regisvine and Jadeplume Terrorshroom.
- Metamorphosis of Wood: use Carving Components to assemble an Aranara Woodcarving.
The event consists of four stages, which will all be gradually released throughout version 3.0.
|GRAVEN INNOCENCE STAGE||START DATE|
|Stage I||August 24|
|Stage II||August 27, 4 a.m. GMT+8|
|Stage III||August 30, 4 a.m. GMT+8|
|Stage IV||September 2, 4 a.m. GMT+8|
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more Genshin news, guides, and highlights.
READ MORE: When will Sumeru be released? All version 3.0 release dates, characters, weapons