At the moment, they have a publishing and studio office in Singapore, as well as an operations office in Japan. With the goal of being “the most player-focused game company in the world”, Riot will be setting up new offices in Southeast Asia and South Asia.
They plan to focus on “hyperlocal publishing”, and have also internally reorganized their company structure.
Riot Games will set up new offices in SEA boasting more job openings
Publishing game titles, whether it be under Riot Games or Riot Forge–a separate publishing label under their belt–will remain its core business, alongside game development, entertainment, esports, and enterprise.
Identifying itself as a “lifestyle brand”, part of Riot Games’ hyper-localization plans includes setting up new offices in India, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
Alex Kraynov will be leading publishing in APAC, and is actively looking for a new country manager in Thailand and India, and a Head of Regional Tech.
They are currently looking for a Brand Manager for MOBA in Manila, the Philippines. Its Singapore studio and publishing arm are also mass hiring.
These are some of the notable job openings in Singapore publishing:
- Brand Manager
- Director, Talent Acquisition
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Player Support Partner Manager
- Senior Manager, Localization Operations
There are even more job openings listed under Singapore studio:
- Software Engineer (Frontend)
- Concept Art Lead for League of Legends
- Concept Art Lead for Valorant
- Concept Art Lead for Legends of Runeterra
- Environment Art Lead for Project L, Riot’s unpublished fighting game
- VFX Art Lead for Project L
- Illustration Art lead for Legends of Runeterra
- QA Lead
- QA Engineer
- Senior Production Manager for League of Legends
- Senior Software Engineer for Teamfight Tactics
Apply directly to Riot Games on their website here.