After League of Legends: Wild Rift’s first balance patch 1.0A, Riot Games announced a second update on Twitter to include nerfs to Ezreal and his core item, Muramana.
- Damage reduced from 30/65/100/135 to 20/55/90/125
- Total AD Ratio decreased from 1.2 to 1.1
- Mana cost increased from 25/30/35/40 to 30/35/40/45
- Mana restore adjusted from 60 + cost of triggering ability to 60/70/80/90
- Mana to AD conversion ratio decreased from 2% to 1.5%
Ezreal’s first and second skill, along with his core item, have been nerfed. His main source of damage, Mystic Shot, had its base damage reduced by 10 at all levels, its AD ratio slightly decreased, and mana cost increased. To balance this nerf, Essence Flux, the spell he wants to combo with, has been adjusted to refund slightly less than the cost of the triggering ability.
Alongside the reduced AD conversion from Muramana, Ezreal will definitely hurt less in the early game, and is now a true late game champion who requires time to scale.
In addition to the above, the update also adjusted the in-game leaderboards to better reflect accurate percentiles for top-ranked players.
Riot Games has also adjusted their matchmaking algorithm with the aim of decreasing matchmaking time and increasing the overall game quality.