Valorant patch 3.03 comes with agent fixes and new features that will impact the first-person shooter’s game mechanics.
Viper, Killjoy, Astra, and Sage all received agent fixes to their abilities. The patch also comes with all-new crosshairs for ADS (aim-down-sights) and sniper scopes that players can customize.
In addition, players will now also be able to wall bang consistently through the Radianite crates on the spike sites.
Valorant patch 3.03 agent changes
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Pit started forming at the cursor placement point instead of around Viper.
This will give enemy agents a better sense of where Viper is in her ultimate since the poison cloud will spread from where she was last seen.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s turret doesn’t get affected by concuss.
The fix nerfs Killjoy’s turret ability since it can now be stopped by Breach’s Fault Line, Astra’s Dissipate, or even Skye’s Trailblazer.
- Fixed Astra’s Gravity Well from pulling agents while they were attached to ascenders.
- Fixed a bug where Astra could activate Dissipate while attached to ascenders.
This will give players a new escape mechanic from Astra’s Gravity Well and Dissipate if they try to go up ropes in the new Valorant patch 3.03.
- Fixed Boombot, Owl Drone, and Fakeout from destroying Sage’s Barrier Orb if placed in a way that overlapped a segment of the barrier wall.
The new fix will prevent Sage Barrier Orb exploits where the enemy team finds a way to break through quickly and get quick kills on unsuspecting Sage players.
All new ADS and sniper scope crosshairs added in Valorant patch 3.03
- Turn on “Use Advanced Options” to additionally customize your ADS crosshair and sniper scope center dot.
- Added the ability to save and switch between multiple crosshair profiles.
- Added a setting to set a minimum firing error across all weapons.
- Added a setting to use the primary crosshair with shotguns.
Players can now have their own personalized crosshairs when they ADS or use sniper rifles. This could help players be more consistent with their shots.
Map update: Wallbangs through Radianite crates now more consistent
- You can now wallbang through Radianite crates with appropriate weapons, from all angles. (Previously, you could shoot through some crates from limited directions, but not others.)
- Updated ziplines to allow the ‘Use’ key so you can detach at any point.
Shooting through the green Radinaite boxes on spike sites has always been inconsistent, especially when players weren’t using high penetration weapons. This new feature should make gunfights on spike sites more perilous.
To find more information about all the new changes to the game, read the Valorant patch 3.03 notes here.
READ MORE: TenZ shares his optimized PC settings for better FPS in Valorant