The new patch focused on toning down the impact of on-hit effects on marksmen heroes and optimizing combat mechanics such as blink interruptions and knockback effects, according to Moonton.
There are also fewer hero changes in this patch compared to previous patches, with only 15 heroes adjusted in this patch. The highlight of this patch, however, is the hero Arlott, the first hero released this year.
Here are all the buffs, nerfs, hero revamps, and battlefield adjustments in patch 1.7.58.
Arlott is the newest hero in Mobile Legends patch 1.7.58
Passive – Demon Gaze
- Arlott automatically marks a nearby enemy hero every so often. Also marks enemy units near Arlott that become affected by crowd control.
Skill 1 – Dauntless Strike
- Arlott swings his lance forward, dealing damage to targets in an area and briefly stuns them. Targets hit by the furthest part of the AOE will be stunned longer.
Skill 2 – Vengeance
- Arlott charges at a target. If the target is marked by [Demon Gaze], this skill will deal double damage, refresh its cooldown, and heal Arlott.
Ultimate – Final Slash
- Arlott cleaves in front of him, dealing damage in an area and displacing enemies hit to the end of the swing.
Patch 1.7.58 hero adjustments
- New Effect: When the first target of her basic attack is not a turret, it will continue to bounce even after bouncing to a turret
Skill 1 – Ninjutsu Petal Barrage
- New Effect: Shields from sources other than this skill now also grant control immunity
Skill 2 – Ninjutsu: Soul Scroll
- Projectile velocity slightly increased
Ultimate – Forbidden Jatsu: Higanbana
- Projectile velocity greatly increased
Passive – Theory of Everything
- Base Damage increased from 20 to 45
- Lifesteal ratio increased from 50% to 80%
- Spell Vamp ratio increased from 30% to 50%
Ultimate – Entropy?
- Cooldown decreased from 42-30s to 38-28s
- Adjusted Natan’s skin attributes. He now gains more Magic Power instead of Physical Attack.
Passive – Lightwheel Mark
- Damage adjusted from 8% of target’s Max HP to 6-8% of target’s Max HP
Ultimate – Speedy Lightwheel
- Basic attack damage adjusted from 65%-75% total physical attack to 50%-70% total physical attack
- Basic attack’s effect adjusted from 65%-75% to 50%-70%
Skill 1 – Abyss Walker
- Cooldown increased from 7.5s to 10-8s
- Attack speed increase adjusted from 1.3-1.5 times to 1.15-1.5 times
Passive – Smith’s Legacy
- Enhanced basic attack’s magic power increased from 100% to 120%
Enhanced Skill 1 – Scythe
Base continuous damage increased from 65-185 to 90-210
Enhanced Skill 2 – Sword
Damage increased from 60-80 +12% magic power to 75-115 +15% magic power
Passive – Overload
- Chain Lightning Damage adjusted from 105 + 6*level + 30% magic power to 4% of target’s Max HP + 30% magic power
- Chain lightning damage on minions increased from 180% to 300%
Ultimate – Primal Wrath
- Transformation shield increased from 350-650 + (8% Max HP + 80% magic power) to 350-650 + (5%-20% Max HP) (Percentage portion increases with Wrath)
- Attack speed after transformation increased from 25%-150% to 50%-150%
- Lifesteal After transformation increased from 5%-30% to 10%-30%
Skill 1 – Heavy Left Punch
- Enhance Shield increase from 120% to140%
Skill 2 – Jab
- Enhanced Damage increased from 240-640 +215% physical attack to 250-750 +230% physical attack
Skill 2 – Planets Attack
- Skill cost decreased from 75-125 to 60-90
Ultimate – Star Power Lockdown
- Damage increased from 500-800 to 550-880
Skill 2 – Stardust Dance
- Magic damage increased from 240-440 +90% magic powr to 300-550 +120% magic power
- Cooldown reduction upon hero hit increased from 1.3s to 1.5s
Skill 1 – Slam, Slam
- Slam damage decreased from 200-300 to 100-250
- HP Regen from Goo decreased from 3% to 1.5%
- Gloos will not get stuck in walls anymore
Skill 2 – Void Crystal
- Initial slow effect decreased from 50% to 25% (final slow effect remains at 75%)
Ultimate – Real World Manipulation
- Cooldown increased from 50-40s to 58-50s
Skill 1 – Justice Blades
- Base damage decreased from 175-300 to 140-265
Ultimate – Bravest Fighter
- Base damage of first two hits decreased from 380-580 to 345-545
Skill 1 – Ninjutsu: Phantom Shuriken
- Base Damage decreased from 170-270 to 150-250
- HP growth increased from 131 to 141
Passive – Leave it to Me
- New Effect: Yin gains 8% spell vamp when there are no allied heroes within 4 units
Patch 1.7.58 battlefield adjustments
- Max movement speed decreased from 30%-75% to 24%-60%
Movement skill interruption
- Skills that knock targets airborne or cause suppression will now interrupt quick movement skills and cause the target to stop immediately.
Knockback Effect Adjustment
- Skills that knockback now count as control skills. We’ve made changes to the following skills to conform with this new mechanic change (knockbacks will now apply a micro stun)
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for Mobile Legends esports news, guides and updates.