Mobile Legends: Bang Bang officially released patch 1.6.18 yesterday. This patch includes many significant changes, ushering in a ton of hero revamps, a new day and night system in the user interface, and gameplay tweaks.
Support hero Floryn will also arrive in this patch, in time for MLBB’s 5th anniversary celebrations.
Here are all the changes you need to know in Mobile Legends patch 1.6.18.
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.10 introduces new hero, Floryn
Passive – Dew
- Floryn carries Dew’s Lantern with her. The Lantern can accumulate energy each time Floryn hits an enemy with a skill, and both Dew and the Lantern will evolve once the energy is full.
- When at the Fountain, Floryn can share the Lantern’s power with an allied hero, granting them an extra piece of equipment that does not take up equipment slots. The equipment will reveal its true power after the Lantern evolves.
- Floryn’s Initial Equipment: Grants Floryn 20 Magic Power and 5% Movement Speed.
- Initial Shareable Equipment: Grants an allied hero 250 Max HP.
- Floryn’s Evolved Equipment: Grants Floryn 40 Magic Power, 10% Movement Speed, 5% Cooldown Reduction, and enhances Floryn’s skills.
- Evolved Shareable Equipment: Grants an allied hero 500 Max HP and 8% Physical Attack and Magic Power.
Skill 1 – Sow
- Floryn tosses an Energy Seed at a designated enemy, dealing Magic Damage. Healing Fruits will then spawn and bounce to nearby allies, restoring a certain amount of HP for them.
Skill 2 – Sprout
- Floryn borrows Dew’s power and casts a blob of energy in a designated direction, dealing damage to the enemy hit. After a short delay, the energy will deal damage to enemies in an area and stun them.
Ultimate – Bloom
- Floryn resonates with Dew’s power, healing all allied heroes 2 times (ignores distance). The overflowing energy will also deal damage to nearby enemies each time the healing takes effect.
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.18 balance and hero adjustments
Patch 1.6.18 hero revamp — Lancelot
Skill 1 – Puncture
- Lancelot charges in a designated direction, dealing Physical Damage to enemies along the way and applying a Sword Mark to the first unmarked enemy hit.
- If Lancelot successfully applies a Sword Mark to an enemy, the cooldown of this skill will reset.
Patch 1.6.18 hero revamp — Odette
Skill 2 – Blue Nova
- Odette releases a set of magic energy balls forward, dealing damage to the enemy hit and immobilizing them. Another energy ball will then spawn and attack a nearby enemy (prioritizes enemy heroes), dealing damage and immobilizing them.
Skill 3 – Swan Song
- Compared with the older version, Odette can now leap a short distance while casting Swan Song, and the previous Damage Reduction has been replaced with a more obvious shield effect.
Patch 1.6.18 hero revamp — Hayabusa
Passive – Ninjutsu: Trace of Shadow
- All Hayabusa’s damage can now apply Shadow Marks, which will increase the damage of his Basic Attacks and skills.
Skill 2 – Ninjutsu: Quad Shadow
- The phantoms are now released earlier, and it’s easier to teleport to a specific phantom.
Skill 3 – Ougi: Shadow Kill
- Hayabusa’s Ultimate can now launch multiple attacks on enemies, and the number of attacks will increase as he levels up. The attacks will prioritize enemies with Shadow Marks from his Passive, each attack consuming a stack and dealing extra damage.
Patch 1.6.18 hero revamp — Kagura
Skill 1 – Seimei Umbrella Open
- Kagura moves Seimei Umbrella to a designated area, dealing Magic Damage to enemies along the way and slowing them.
Ultimate – Yin Yang Overturn Without Seimei Umbrella
- When without Seimei Umbrella, Kagura immediately resets Seimei Umbrella Open’s cooldown, deals damage to enemies around Seimei Umbrella, and slows them.
- After 1.5s, enemies around Seimei Umbrella will be pulled toward it and take Magic Damage. Kagura can move Seimei Umbrella again during the process. Kagura can now move while casting this skill.
Ultimate – Eternal Evil
- Cooldown decreased from 65-55s to 36-30s
- Duration decreased from 5s to 4s
- New effect: Argus is immune to slow effects while ultimate is active
Skill 1 – Void Blast
- New Effect: Hitting an enemy with Skill 1 grants 55% extra Movement Speed (halved for non-hero enemies)
- New Effect: Hitting an enemy hero in the center area reduces the skill’s cooldown by 0.5s
- Mana Cost decreased from 75-100 to 65-90
- Base Damage decreased from 180-330 + 80% Magic Power to 170-320 +70% Magic Power
- Extra Damage Against Enemies in the Center decreased from 180-330 + 80% Magic Power to 145-295 + 60% Magic Power
Ultimate – Real World Manipulation
- New Effect: The Ultimate can now be interrupted by the enemy, while each Passive stack refunds 3% of the Ultimate’s cooldown
Passive – Fighting Spirit
- Physical Attack Per Stack decreased from 9 to 3-9 (scales with Ultimate level)
- Physical Penetration Per Stack adjusted from 3 to 1-4 (scales with Ultimate level)
Skill 1 – Aulus, Charge
- New effect: Removes slow effects upon cast
Skill 2 – The Power of Axe
- Enhanced Basic Attacks for Each Non-Minion Enemy Hit increased from 2 to 3
- Enhanced Basic Attack for Each Enemy Minion Hi increased from 0 to 1
- Enhanced Basic Attack When No Enemy Is Hit decreased from 1 to 0
- Enhanced Basic Attack’s Duration decreased from 5s to 3s
- Base HP Regen decreased from 35 to 15
- Base Damage decreased from 250-650 to 200-600
- Fore swing time slightly reduced
- Attack Range increased from 4.2 to 4.4
- Fixed an issue where the enhanced Basic Attack’s attack range is slightly lower than a normal Basic Attack’s
Skill 1 – Abyss Walker
- Mana Cost adjusted from 60-85 to 45-70
Skill 2 – Spear of Misery
- Skill Range increased from 4.2 to 4.4
- Initial Damage increased from 140-240 + 40% Total Physical Attack to 300-450 + 60% Total Physical Attack.
- Extra Damage increased from 210-360 + 60% Total Physical Attack to 200-275 + 30% Total Physical Attack
- Stun durations when the target collides with enemy heroes/obstacles are unified to 1.5s
Ultimate – Spear of Destruction
- Enemies behind the primary target will also be slowed
- Slow Effect adjusted from 80% for 0.8s to 30%-90% for 1.5s (scales with flying distance)
- Attack Range increased from 4.9 to 5.2
- Basic Attack’s and Enhanced Basic Attack’s Total Physical Attack Bonus decreased from 120% to 105%
- Fixed an issue where Irithel’s damage was lower when she attacked while moving. She will now keep auto-attacking while moving
Skill 2 – Force of the Queen
- Cast speed increased.
- Skill range increased by 20%
- Slow Effect decreased from 80% to 40%
Ultimate – Heavy Crossbow
- Movement Speed Boost decreased from 30-50 to 30
Popol and Kupa
- Attack Range decreased from 4.6 to 5
Passive – We are Friends
- Mark Stacks decreased from 4 to 3
- New Effect: Skill 2 and 3 also add marks on hit. Enhanced Basic Attack’s Damage increased from 200% to 220%
- Kupa’s HP increased from 1300 + 70% of Popol’s HP to 2000 + 10 * Popol’s Physical Attack
Skill 1 – Bite Em, Kupa!
- Popol’s Damage increased from 40-130 to 100-190
- Kupa’s Damage decreased from 200-290 to 120-210
Skill 2 – Kupa, help!
- Shield’s Physical Attack Bonus increased from 120% to 60%
- Damage Boost Ratio in Alpha Wolf Form decreased from 150% to 125%
- Airborne duration decreased from 0.6s to 0.2s
Ultimate – We are Angry!
- Effect Removed: Kupa gains extra Physical Attack while the skill is active.
- When Kupa is down, Popol will now automatically summon Kupa after recall (if not in cooldown).
Passive – Theory of Everything
- 100% of Natan’s Physical Penetration will be converted to Magic Penetration, while the original Magic Penetration from Emblems and equipment will no longer take effect
- Removed Divine Glaive, Genius Wand, Arcane Boots, and Mage/Magic Emblems from Natan’s recommended builds
Ultimate – Entropy?
- Cooldown decreased from 37-27s to 33-25s
- New Effect: Casting the Ultimate and switching places with the Reverse-Clone reduces the cooldowns of Skill 1 and 2 by 50%
- Ultimate Blink adjusted from Blinks a fixed distance (Cooldown: 2s) to switch places with the Reverse-Clone, once only
- Increased the Reverse-Clone’s cancellation distance by 1 yard
- Attack Range increased from 5 to 5.5
Passive – Chemist’s Instinct
- New Effect: Kimmy restores 15 energy each time she kills an enemy
Skill 1 – Energy Transformation
- Base Damage increased 18-28 from 32
Skill 1 – Ninjutsu: Petal Barrage
- First Bounce’s Damage Ratio decreased from 50% to 40%
Skill 2 – Ninjutsu: Soul Scroll
- Cooldown decreased from 12-7s to 8-6s
- Base Damage increased from 400-500 increased to 450-600
- Fixed an issue where the damage was lower than described against enemy heroes
- Fixed an issue where the damage was doubled against summoned objects
Ultimate – Forbidden Jutsu: Higanbana
- Base Damage increased from 400-600 to 600-800.
- Attack Range increased from 4.6 to 4.9
- Damage increased from 130% Total Physical Attack + 30 * Hero Level to 140% Total Physical Attack + 35 * Hero Level
Passive – Abyss Corrosion
- Abyss Mark can no longer be applied to creeps
Skill 1 – Abyss Impact
- Damage to Minions increased from 50% to 80%
Ultimate – Torn-Apart Memory
- Damage Per Stack adjusted from 170-290 + 90% Extra Physical Attack to 136-232 + 72% Extra Physical Attack
Passive – Tiger Pace
- Extra Damage Against Enemies With All Weaknesses Hit increased from 30% to 40%
Skill 1 – Swallow’s Path
- Base Damage increased from 100-200 to 120-220
Ultimate – Crossbow of Tang
- New Effect: Damage against creeps increases by 20-40% each time the Ultimate is upgraded.
Skill 1 – Spinning Light Wheel
- The sphere will now stop upon hitting an enemy hero, and the radius is adjusted to match the visual effect
- Base Continuous Damage increased from 100-150 to 150-200
Ultimate – Dual Light Wheel
- Lightwheel’s Damage Ratio increased from 50%-56% to 55%-65%
Skill 1 – Quick Draw
- Total Physical Attack Bonus decreased from 95% to 85%
- Subsequent Bullet Damage adjusted from the last four bullets deal 11%-21% of the initial damage to the 2nd bullet deals 30-55% of the initial damage, while the 3rd to 5th deal 5% of the initial damage
- Casting experience improved
- Attack Range increased from 4.5 to 4.8
Enhanced basic attack
- Casting experience improved
Skill 1 – Art of Thievery
- Hitting a creep no longer grants double extra attributes.
- Max Stacks decreased from 10 to 5.
- Effect Per Stack increased from 2%-4% to 3%-7%.
- Attack Range increased from 4.9 to 5.1
Ultimate – Wave of the World
- Physical Defense Reduction Per Stack increased from 3-9 to 4%-8%
- Marksman/Assassin to Assassin/Marksman
Skill 1 – Rhapsody
- New Effect: Deals 90 extra damage to creeps
Skill 1 – Dragon Tail
- Base Damage increased from 200-380 to 220-400
Ultimate – Black Dragon Form
- Black Dragon form’s knockback effect now only takes effect once on the same target
Skill 1 – Jeet Kun-Do
- Skill 2’s cooldown is only reset when the third cast hits an enemy hero
- Optimized the Blink distance determiner so Chou can now cross wider obstacles
- Fixed an issue where the indicator range didn’t match the actual range
Ultimate – Demonic Force
- Base Damage decreased from 660-980 to 600-920
- Cooldown decreased from 50-40s to 45-35s
- Mana Cost decreased from 90-120 to 70-100
Skill 1 – Soul Bloom
- Base Damage decreased from 435-685 to 410-660
- Subsequent Attack’s Damage decreased from 35% to 30%
Ultimate – Circling Eagle
- Cooldown decreased from 40s to 30s
- Stun Duration decreased from 0.6s to 0.4s
- Wisp’s Magic Power Bonus increased from 12.5% to 15%
- Impact’s Magic Power Bonus increased from 80% to 120%
Skill 2 – Jab
- Cooldown increased from 7-5s to 8-5.5s
- Base Physical Defense decreased from 25 to 20
- Physical Defense Growth increased from 4 to 4.5
- Base HP decreased from 2890 to 2690
- HP Growth increased from 272 to 292
- HP Growth increased from 150 to 165.
Passive – Enemy’s Bane
- Defense Reduction Per Stack decreased from 5-8 to 3-8
Skill 1 – Tornado Strike
- Energy Cost decreased from 25 to 18
- Fixed an issue where the energy cost of Skill 1 triggered during flight was incorrect
Skill 1 – Fire Missiles
- No longer slows enemies whose temperature has reached the limit.
Mobile Legends patch 1.6.18 Battlefield Adjustments
Patch 1.6.18 emblem changes
Custom Marksman emblem
- Changed the second talent of the second tier: Mastery (CD Reduction +5%) to Agility (Movement SPD +6%)
Patch 1.6.18 battle spell changes
- Regen effect is no longer interrupted by damage from minions and creeps.
- Damage decreased from 200 + 20 * Hero Level + 10% of the Target’s Lost HP to 100 + 10 * Hero Level + 13% of the Target’s Lost HP
Patch 1.6.18 equipment changes
- HP Gained After Resurrection increased from 15% to 16%
- HP Regen increased from 2 to 4
- Unique Passive – Deter: When hit by an enemy hero’s Basic Attack, reduces their Physical Attack by 8%
- Unique Passive – Deter changed from when hit by an enemy hero’s Basic Attack, reduces their Physical Attack by 6% to When hit by an enemy hero’s skill, reduces their Physical Attack by 5%
- Craft Cost reduced by 50.
- Craft Cost reduced by 100.
- Craft Cost reduced by 100.
Turrets in patch 1.6.18
- Turrets’ Attack and Protection Ranges increased from 5 to 5.3.
- Outer Turrets’ Damage Reduction Against Ranged Attacks When the Energy Shield Is Active is reduced from 60% to 30%.
Patch 1.6.18 jungling changes
Retribution battle spell
- Damage Reduction in patch 1.6.18 is decreased from 50% to 40%.
Hunter equipment passive
- Damage Per Second adjusted from 50 + 5 * Level to 4 * Level + 4% Max HP (damage increased by 100% for non-Marksmen).
Creeps and Minions
- Reduced the Physical Attack of certain creeps in patch 1.6.18 (Orange Buff, Purple Buff, Rockursa) by 40% in the early game, while the attributes after 12 minutes remain. basically unchanged.
- Increased the HP of common creeps by 25%, and the HP of Lord and Turtle by 5%.
- Increased Melee and Ranged Minions’ HP Growth in patch 1.6.18 by 20%.
- Increased Siege Minions’ HP Growth by 30% but reduced their Base HP by 15%.
- Increased Gold Lane’s special Siege Minions’ Base HP by 20% and Gold reward by 10%.