One of the most important characters you will meet in Honkai Star Rail 2.0 is Acheron, a Galaxy Ranger.
Warning: Spoilers if you haven’t finished playing the Trailblaze Mission “The Sound and the Fury.”
The purple-haired character drops some clues on her true identity during your encounters with her throughout Penacony and the Dreamscape.
VIEW PRICE: HSR Plush Pom-pom 17″
Parts of Acheron’s speech appear in color red, making it stand out and further emphasize her seemingly prophetic words.
This dialogue style is a new feature in the story quests, and the mysterious Ranger’s speech in red sparks curiosity among players.
Below, we’ve compiled all of Acheron’s special lines in the Trailblaze Mission “The Sound and the Fury.”
Acheron’s speech in red: What do these lines mean?
Long Day’s Journey Into Night
- Have we met somewhere before?
- You evoke memories of an old friend. In the haze of my recollections, she stood shoulder to shoulder with me, much like this surreal dreamscape where we stood close, yet forever out of reach.
- Might I ask if you fear losing these bonds?
- I would ask: Would you wish to stay?
- I would ask: Would you still embark on this journey?
- I would ask: Do you still remember me?
During the opening act of the Trailblaze mission, you meet Acheron in a Dreamscape — a realm where dreams and reality intercept.
VIEW PRICE: HSR Chibi Cute Acrylic Stand Figure Keychain
She guides you toward the exit of the realm, but not without asking a bunch of hard-hitting questions first.
She hints that she and the Trailblazer may have been friends in the past in some of her lines.
The Youths Who Chase Dreams
- I jest. Take it easy, this is indeed your room. I was just passing by…
- I’m trying to find my own room too, and I heard a commotion here… so I came to take a look. Luckily your door was open, or it could’ve gotten dangerous. That man looked like he was up to no good.
- This may sound embarrassing, because I would sometimes forget stuff I really shouldn’t have from past experiences… it’s just a habit of mine, don’t mind me.
- Galaxy Ranger, Acheron. This is what they call me. You can call me whatever you want. I doubt we’ll meet again.
You meet Acheron again, this time in your hotel room at The Reverie within the presence of IPC senior manager Aventurine.
She claims she got lost finding her own room in the building, and warns you as well about Aventurine.
Gentleness, the Name of Nocturne
- Shortly after we parted ways, I met a lady wearing a black veil who was also a guest at the hotel. We had a good time talking about the event over drinks.
Despite Acheron’s last speech in red in the previous mission, you meet her again outside of the hotel. She mentions meeting Black Swan and experiencing a “good time” talking to the soothsayer.
Should One Awaken at Midnight
- It’s a long story. I fortuitously — as she should remember — became friends with some of the Bloodhounds, and was helping them track down a wanted criminal… Except I ended here for some reason.
In earlier missions, the Bloodhounds mentioned that they searching for a silver-haired person around Penacony.
Later, we find out from Acheron that she is helping them find “a wanted criminal,” most likely the silver-haired person, and her search led her to the Memory Zone.
Discuss stories like these with us — join the ONE Esports Discord community.
Just a heads up, some of the links on ONE Esports are affiliate links. This means if you click on them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. It’s a way for us to keep the site running and provide you with valuable content. Thanks for your support!