The latest gameplay update, Dota 2 Patch 7.30b, is here and it brings a few tweaks to the meta.
Here are the full list of updates in the latest patch.
- Galaxy Racer pulls off an amazing reverse sweep to win BTS Pro Series Season 7
- ESL One Fall Bootcamp Edition: Schedule, results, format, prize pool, and where to watch
Dota 2 patch 7.30b balance and hero adjustments
- Level 15 Talent +350 Health Beastmaster Controlled Units reduced to 250
- Agility growth increased from 3 to 3.4
- Damage increased from 35/40/45/50 to 35/45/55/65
- Armor Reduction reduced from 5/6/7/8 to 4/5/6/7
- Level 10 Talent +20 Summon Wolves Damage reduced to 15
- Level 15 Talent +10% Arcane Curse Slow reduced to +8%
- Level 20 Talent +1.5x Last Word Int Multiplier reduced to +1.2x
- Mana Cost increased from 60 to 75
- Level 15 Talent +80 Dark Pact Damage reduced to 70
Dota 2 patch 7.30b Item updates
Helm of the Overlord
- Recipe cost increased from 1000 to 1250 (total cost increased from 6050 to 6300)
- Recipe cost from 350 to 500 (total cost increased from 5300 to 5450)
Check out the full patch notes on Valve’s website.
READ MORE: Tinker support Dota 2 guide: Item build, skill build, talents, tips and tricks