The One Piece live action series on Netflix is almost guaranteed to captivate both loyal fans and newcomers. This dramatic adaptation delves into the East Blue Saga across eight gripping episodes.
East Blue is just one of the many places and areas mentioned in the series, along with Grand Line, Red Line, and more.
For those new to the One Piece universe, here’s a rundown of the names of locations that were mentioned and appeared in East Blue Saga.
What is the Grand Line in the One Piece series?
The Grand Line is a band that intersects the Red Line horizontally. It is a treacherous stretch of ocean with islands and cities ripe for picking for any enterprising pirate.
The Grand Line is the central focus of the series, for this is where the legendary treasure, known as One Piece, is said to be located, hidden by Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates.
A thin stretch of land that circles the world and, together with the Grand Line, separates the four major bodies of water: North Blue, West Blue, South Blue, and East Blue.
East Blue locations in Netflix’s One Piece live action series
The first season of Netflix’s One Piece live action focuses on locations in East Blue, particularly the following:
- Loguetown – The site of Gold Roger’s execution
- Windmill Village – Luffy’s hometown
- Shimotsuki Village – Zoro’s training origin
- Shells Town – Marines Headquarters
- Syrup Village – Usopp and Kaya’;’s hometown
- Baratie – The floating restaurant
- Coco Village – Nami’s home
- Arlong Park in the Conomi Islands – The hideout of the Arlong Pirates
Discuss stories like these with us — join the ONE Esports Discord community.