Wild Rift patch 2.4d is the final patch in this cycle.
According to Riot Games, it aims to address Zed’s dominance in the current meta, and buffs three support champions — Blitzcrank, Thresh, and Senna. Mundo jungle has also taken a significant hit.
- Yes, Looking For Daddy, QwQ, and Banana are real esports teams
- Is Aespa ready to take the Wild Rift SEA Championship 2021 Finals by storm?
Champion changes in Wild Rift patch 2.4d
- Mana cost decreased from 75 to 50
- Movement speed bonus increased from 70/75/80/85% to 75/80/85/90%
- Health regen per level increased from 0.81 to 1.07
- Health regen at level 15 increased from 21 to 24
(1) Infected Cleaver
- Maximum damage vs monsters decreased from 270/330/390/450 to 125/200/275/350
- Total health regen decreased from 60/85/110% to 50/75/100%
- Mist Wraith spawn rate on minion kills decreased from 7% to 3%
- (Passive) Bonus basic attack damage granted per soul decreased from 1 to 2
- Attack Damage per level increased from 2.65 to 3.6
- Attack Damage at level 15 increased from 102 to 115
(3) Shadow Slash
- Base damage decreased from 70/105/140/175 to 70/100/130/160
- Bonus AD ratio increased from 80% to 70%
Wild Rift patch 2.4d free-to-play champion rotation
September 30 to October 6: Diana, Evelynn, Gragas, Irelia, Kai’Sa, Katarina, Kennen, Rakan, Thresh, Tristana
October 7 to October 13: Alistar, Aurelion Sol, Braum, Darius, Ezreal, Fiora, Graves, Jhin, Seraphine, Shyvana
The new Wild Rift 2.5 patch cycle will begin in October.
Follow ONE Esports on Facebook for more news and highlights.
READ MORE: Wild Rift Corki build guide: Runes, items, tips and tricks with Liyab’s Exosen